Author Topic: REPORT: Kerry To Palestinians: 'Hold On ... Play For Time ... Do Not Yield To Trump's Demands'  (Read 2834 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All this tells me is that Obama/Kerry are in a panic. They are frightened to death that Trump will manage to come up with some kind of deal between the Arabs and the Israelis, especially given the continuous pattern of success Trump has had so far.

So, they are trying to cut the deal off at the pass. That is to say Obama/Kerry want to get out in front of any Trump deal and try to sabotage or disrupt it.

Kerry cannot stand the thought that Trump would succeed where he failed so miserably.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Look, I hold no brief for Massachusetts voters (I used to be one until I moved to a saner state 20 years ago), but you guys voted for BOTH Dannel Malloy and Dick Blumenthal, and how's that working out for you?

I am not, and was never one of 'You guys'. Please address such invective to the idiots in my State (ugh, that still sticks in my throat) who did vote for Ratman, Boy Blumer, and Chris Murphy to boot.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

John Kerry, providing an actual example of damage that a NeverTrump can do to the administration and the country.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote:
"Look, I hold no brief for Massachusetts voters (I used to be one until I moved to a saner state 20 years ago), but you guys voted for BOTH Dannel Malloy and Dick Blumenthal, and how's that working out for you?"

Hey, man, I didn't vote for either of them.

I voted for Rowland, and am still pleased to have done so.
I prefer crooks who leave me alone to incompetents who want to control my life.

• Wulf Anson Author
andy wrote:
"Look, I hold no brief for Massachusetts voters (I used to be one until I moved to a saner state 20 years ago), but you guys voted for BOTH Dannel Malloy and Dick Blumenthal, and how's that working out for you?"

Hey, man, I didn't vote for either of them.

I voted for Rowland, and am still pleased to have done so.
I prefer crooks who leave me alone to incompetents who want to control my life.

:laughingdog:

Heh hehehehe!

Ain't that the sorry azz truth!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Fantom

John Kerry, providing an actual example of damage that a NeverTrump can do to the administration and the country.

:pondering:  Interestin'.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

• Wulf Anson Author
I'm curious how Kerry could arrive at the point of telling The Palestinian Authority in London that 'Trump will not be in office much longer'.

Did he and James Comey share a room with some members of the Alphabets' 'secret group' in the last couple months?

Would fit Kerry's Swift Boat Profile.

And buying somebody else's medals to toss over the WH fence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I am not, and was never one of 'You guys'. Please address such invective to the idiots in my State (ugh, that still sticks in my throat) who did vote for Ratman, Boy Blumer, and Chris Murphy to boot.

Just tweaking you, man. No offense intended.

There are few enough sane people left here in New England. New Hampshire is perhaps the last bastion of Yankee conservatism, and we still wound up with two loony liberal Senators...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Right_in_Virginia

Sedition: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953:   enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.

John Kerry Tells Palestinian Official in London – “Trump Will Not Remain in Office Long”
Gateway Pundit, Jan 24, 2018, Jim Hoft

John Kerry met with a top Palestinian official in London recently.

Kerry told the Fatal leader to stay strong because Trump will not be in office long.

Kerry also hinted that he may run for office again.

More:  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/john-kerry-meets-palestinian-fatah-leader-london-says-trump-will-not-remain-office-long/

• Wulf Anson Author
Just tweaking you, man. No offense intended.

There are few enough sane people left here in New England. New Hampshire is perhaps the last bastion of Yankee conservatism, and we still wound up with two loony liberal Senators...

Kool! More than enough political totalitarians not just in office but on the street who wouldn't think twice about mugging us and leaving us for dead over just a difference of . . . . Anything, . . . . much less the $20 they left us in our wallets.

888high58888

rangerrebew

John Kerry to top Palestinian crony: Don’t give in to Trump, he’ll be gone soon — and I might run in 2020

AllahpunditPosted at 1:31 pm on January 24, 2018

If you’re a Trump fan, don’t take this personally. Undermining the United States by negotiating independently with foreign powers is just who John Kerry is.

See Also: Just how stupid are the people at the Presidents Club Charitable Trust?

If Bob Mueller can bring FARA back from the dead to indict Paul Manafort, surely Jeff Sessions can bring the Logan Act back from the dead to put an end to Waffles’s freelance diplomatic career.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/24/john-kerry-top-palestinian-crony-dont-give-trump-hell-gone-soon-might-run-2020/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Please, please, please, John Kerry, pretty please with sugar on top - run for President.   

Kerry's a barnacle on the hull of the Democratic party.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• Wulf Anson Author
Please, please, please, John Kerry, pretty please with sugar on top - run for President.   

Kerry's a barnacle on the hull of the Democratic party.

Yeah, but he has zero chance of being nominated.

What he even Thinks he's doing with this treasonous crap is one glaring reason why.

He really IS as stupid as he appears to be.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trust me John......nobody is out there wringing their hands about what a big mistake we made not electing you in 2004, despite the dissatisfaction with Bush 43.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

Yeah, but he has zero chance of being nominated.

What he even Thinks he's doing with this treasonous crap is one glaring reason why.

He really IS as stupid as he appears to be.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Look, I hold no brief for Massachusetts voters (I used to be one until I moved to a saner state 20 years ago), but you guys voted for BOTH Dannel Malloy and Dick Blumenthal, and how's that working out for you?
When I lived in Ct, we elected Gary Franks as our Congressman, a conservative true to his word.  http://history.house.gov/People/Detail/13411

There are some good ones from time to time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

Trust me John......nobody is out there wringing their hands about what a big mistake we made not electing you in 2004, despite the dissatisfaction with Bush 43.

Best thing I ever did regarding my political involvement was to help keep this dude out of the Oval Office.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

• Wulf Anson Author
Best thing I ever did regarding my political involvement was to help keep this dude out of the Oval Office.

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Could someone explain to me why this isn't treasonous?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RetBobbyMI

Probably not treason, but definitely against the Logan Act.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Because he has 3 purple hearts
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

If you dress in a condom, Ride in a tank, Scream like a goon, waste 4 billion gallons of reservoir water because the Connecticut River was only 6 to 8 inches deep for a photo op, you might be a democrat.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Because, as you probably already know, treason has a specific definition and requirements.  Saying things contrary to US interests, cited by anonymous people, doesn't qualify as aid and comfort and get you put in front in front of a firing squad. 

If saying stupid things against America in support of an enemy was treasonous, a lot of keyboard warriors would be swinging from ropes over things like 'Who cares if Kim nukes California?  They're all liberals, anyway.....'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online dfwgator

Bush was "Reagan" compared to Kerry (and Algore for that matter).

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I guess Horse Face's old habits are hard to break.

He's been working with America's enemies and those that wish to do us harm since Vietnam.

Guess it's too much to ask him to mend his ways now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!