Author Topic: WHOA! Russia Makes An INSANELY BOLD Move With Against U.S.  (Read 811 times)

rangerrebew

WHOA! Russia Makes An INSANELY BOLD Move With Against U.S.
« on: January 23, 2018, 03:26:01 pm »
Steven Ahle   January 23, 2018   

The Russian spy ship, the Viktor Leonov has been spotted just 100 miles off the coast of North Carolina near the city of Wilmington. The ship had been seen at the capital of Trinidad and Tobago.

The military stated that they were monitoring the ship using  the destroyer USS Cole and other naval assets. The ship is equipped with the most modern high tech spying equipment and is set up to intercept radio communications as well as other methods of communication.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/national-security/russian-spy-ship-seen-100-miles-off-coast-north-carolina/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Russian%20Spy%20Ship%20Seen%20100%20Miles%20Off%20Coast%20of%20North%20Carolina

rangerrebew

Re: WHOA! Russia Makes An INSANELY BOLD Move With Against U.S.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:29:59 pm »
I was on an aircraft carrier out of Alameda in 1973.  We had just finished a yard period and were going out to sea to test and see how well we had done fixing the old girl.  Off the cost were 4 "trawlers" so when the skipper saw them, he decided to make a speed run.  We went through the middle of the grouping at 43 knots and, as you can imagine, the wake from the ship was substantial.  Those "trawlers" looked  more like fishing bobbers on a rough day than spy ships.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 03:30:10 pm »
BOLD MOVE WITH AGAINST U.S.

Are the with us or against us?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 03:33:28 pm »
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 03:35:52 pm »
Is WHOA the new BOOM with against? 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 05:58:21 pm »
I was on an aircraft carrier out of Alameda in 1973.  We had just finished a yard period and were going out to sea to test and see how well we had done fixing the old girl.  Off the cost were 4 "trawlers" so when the skipper saw them, he decided to make a speed run.  We went through the middle of the grouping at 43 knots and, as you can imagine, the wake from the ship was substantial.  Those "trawlers" looked  more like fishing bobbers on a rough day than spy ships.

I bet that was fun to see a bunch of seasick KGB guys on those "trawlers".

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 06:02:29 pm »

Now that's funny right there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 06:05:51 pm »
There is nothing BOLD in being 20 miles off shore. This is perfectly normal, legal, and routine. We do the exact same thing to them all the time.

Click bait headline.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 06:07:32 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 06:09:10 pm »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 08:33:59 pm »
Pseudo-journalism at its finest.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 08:37:39 pm »
Steven Ahle   January 23, 2018   

The Russian spy ship, the Viktor Leonov has been spotted just 100 miles off the coast of North Carolina near the city of Wilmington. The ship had been seen at the capital of Trinidad and Tobago.

The military stated that they were monitoring the ship using  the destroyer USS Cole and other naval assets. The ship is equipped with the most modern high tech spying equipment and is set up to intercept radio communications as well as other methods of communication.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/national-security/russian-spy-ship-seen-100-miles-off-coast-north-carolina/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Russian%20Spy%20Ship%20Seen%20100%20Miles%20Off%20Coast%20of%20North%20Carolina

Why is this an insanely bold move?  The ship is well out in international waters and can sail as it pleases. 

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 08:56:39 pm »
Why is this an insanely bold move?  The ship is well out in international waters and can sail as it pleases.

We know it is because the headline begins with "WHOA!"

:whistle:

I don't know if true or not but supposedly back in the 70's some fishermen spotted a Russian sub at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.  For a while I dated a guy who had been a submariner during the Vietnam War who told me they regularly make very close passes in the Baltic of Russian territory, closer than the 12 mile limit.

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause