Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Wiped The Floor With Joy Reid After She Tried To Race Bait Him [VIDEO]  (Read 912 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson Wiped The Floor With Joy Reid After She Tried To Race Bait Him [VIDEO]

Posted By Nick Givas On 10:27 PM 01/22/2018 In | No Comments

Tucker Carlson responded to accusations of having a “blatantly white nationalist view” on immigration from MSNBC host Joy Reid Monday, and said the liberal host’s career has been built “on race baiting,” on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“Joy Reid is accusing us of racism. Let’s pause for a moment and savor the irony of that. Reid’s entire public career has been built on race baiting,” Tucker said. “Try to watch her show for 20 minutes and see for yourself. This is the woman who urged the Democratic party to give up on white voters who voted for Obama and then Trump, saying their votes weren’t worth fighting for.”

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/22/tucker-carlson-joy-reid-race-baiting/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Are we ready to proclaim Tucker is a worthy, perhaps superior replacement to O'Reilly?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline endicom

Are we ready to proclaim Tucker is a worthy, perhaps superior replacement to O'Reilly?

Carlson takes on anyone and often exposes them as flakes. If I watched television then I'd watch his show often.

Offline goatprairie

Carlson is superior to both O'Reilly and Hannity.  O'Reilly many times didn't research his interviewee, and Hannity engages in too many shouting/urinating matches.
Carlson is better because he researches the subject carefully, uses facts, and doesn't get steamed up arguing with his opponent.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:01:07 am by goatprairie »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tucker seems to be a great down-to-earth guy,

Joy Reid is the pits, man, she's said some things, sort of in the mode of Sharpton and Obama if I may say without wishing to be disparaging of the former prez.

Just read the Grio: https://thegrio.com/

This I believe is a black news website but was set up by MSNBC.

Offline Suppressed

Carlson is superior to both O'Reilly and Hannity.

:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

Carlson is superior to both O'Reilly and Hannity.  O'Reilly many times didn't research his interviewee, and Hannity engages in too many shouting/urinating matches.
Carlson is better because he researches the subject carefully, uses facts, and doesn't get steamed up arguing with his opponent.
@goatprairie He almost reminds me of Tim Russert
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

Both Hannity & OReilly interrupt their guests incessantly. Hannity drives me nuts interrupting his only to repeat the same damn comments he's made dozens of times before.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:07:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

He needs to work on his technique a bit.  lol

Yup.  Gotta be tough in NYC...especially now that he's better known.

@driftdiver
+++++++++

Offline the_doc

Big ditto.  He is not perhaps superior to O'Reilly.