Author Topic: Delingpole: Left Reframes Jordan Peterson’s SJW Takedown as Misogynist, Alt-Right Bullying  (Read 924 times)

rangerrebew

Delingpole: Left Reframes Jordan Peterson’s SJW Takedown as Misogynist, Alt-Right Bullying

YouTube/ Channel 4

by James Delingpole21 Jan 20181,574
Jordan Peterson’s must-watch takedown of SJW media maven Cathy Newman has gone viral, with over 2 million views on YouTube.

If you haven’t read my previous piece on the interview, shame on you! At least watch at least a few minutes of the video to get a sense of the totality of Peterson’s triumph.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/21/delingpole-left-reframes-jordan-petersons-sjw-takedown-as-misogynist-alt-right-bullying/

Offline Suppressed

His previous piece on the interview has an excellent chunk about her that will strike anyone who is amazed this woman has an Oxford education and can sounds so stupid:

It matters not so much because of who Cathy Newman is — after all, barely anyone watches Channel 4 News — but what she represents.

Educated at one of Britain’s leading private schools, with a first class degree in English from Oxford University, Newman is the embodiment of the woke millennial generation: white children of privilege on a mission to remake the world anew according to the principles of the thing they call “Social Justice.”

Newman was unlucky. Had she been born a generation early, she might well have gone on to do something useful with that fine mind, Oxbridge education, and undoubted tenacity. Perhaps, as she’d originally planned, she might have become a professional musician or a lawyer. Perhaps, she would have become a fearless and compelling foreign correspondent, in the manner of her role model, the BBC’s Kate Adie.

Instead, like so many of the university-educated elite of her generation, she embraced the fashionable politically correct, post-modernist view of the world. This view would have us believe that there is no such thing as objective truth — only a succession of competing “narratives,” some more “privileged” than others.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:47:58 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goatprairie

The pay gap scam has been exposed numerous times over the past ten years. Yet the left persists in the myth about women not making as much men despite doing the same job.
Why are they so obtuse? (yeah, I know...liberals). But the people at the top, the pols, talking heads, and scribblers must know the truth.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:42:23 pm by goatprairie »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Jordan Peterson is a smart, conservative Canadian academic.

His talks and appearances are on YouTube.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I saw part of this interview this weekend. It was as if she was constantly saying 'I am smarter than you!', 'I am superior to you!', 'I have spoken!', 'I am the Queen!', 'Nevertheless I shall persist!' in a particularly annoying Hillary kind of way.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:56:30 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I saw part of this interview this weekend. It was as if she was constantly saying 'I am smarter than you!', 'I am superior to you!', 'I have spoken!', 'I am the Queen!', 'Nevertheless I shall persist!' in a particularly annoying Hillary kind of way.

It is a very tall challenge, to be smarter than Dr. Jordan Peterson. He is not telegenic, or a particularly engaging speaker, but for a person willing to listen, he is brilliant.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Jordan Peterson is a smart, conservative Canadian academic.

His talks and appearances are on YouTube.

:beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goatprairie

Every conservative should watch that video to see how a liberal nitwit is destroyed by logical arguments and facts without shouting and screaming. Take some popcorn with you.  :pop41:
It was incredible (but not surprising) to see the lib often completely mischaracterize or outright lie about Peterson's positions and statements. He had to frequently correct her  about what he actually said.
But she was a typical  empty-headed, rude, liberal interviewer who was not concerned about finding the truth or giving her interviewee a fair shake.
She thought she could easily destroy Peterson, but it was the opposite. It was like she went into the discussion armed with a peashooter against a 50 cal machine gun.