Author Topic: Instead of criticizing Trump on immigration issues, we should thank him for doing his job  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Instead of criticizing Trump on immigration issues, we should thank him for doing his job

By Steve Cortes

Published January 13, 2018
FoxNews.com

President Trump and his administration are being unfairly criticized for concluding that a program called Temporary Protected Status (TPS) that has allowed 200,000 citizens of El Salvador to legally remain in the U.S. since 2001 is just what its name says – temporary.

Predictably, when the Trump administration announced earlier this month that TPS for the Salvadorans would end in 2019, the left and mainstream media erupted. They contended, in effect, that the president should act without congressional authorization to make what was always intended to be a temporary program permanent.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/13/instead-criticizing-trump-on-immigration-issues-should-thank-him-for-doing-his-job.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I do.
One of the reasons I voted for him.

I hope he grows tougher and more "insensitive" to illegals in the months to come.