Author Topic: Poll reveals why fans have stopped watching NFL football. The main finding: Stay out of politics.  (Read 459 times)

rangerrebew

Poll reveals why fans have stopped watching NFL football. The main finding: Stay out of politics.
January 11, 2018 | Frieda Powers | Print Article

Football fans have a loud and clear message for the National Football League according to a new poll.

The 2017 football season saw decreased viewership from fans on both sides of the political debate over national anthem protests, according to a newly released poll from SurveyMonkey and Ozy Media.

Out of 1,726 adults 18 and older who were surveyed in the poll, conducted from Dec. 8-11, 2017, 1,233 call themselves fans of the sport. And 33 percent of those NFL fans intentionally sat out the 2017 regular season.

“Did you purposely stop watching or attending NFL games this season for any reason?” the poll asked respondents.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/01/11/poll-reveals-fans-stopped-watching-nfl-football-main-finding-stay-politics-587136

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I see no sign that ESPN or football owners or players have the intellect to comprehend these findings.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I see no sign that ESPN or football owners or players have the intellect to comprehend these findings.

No, and the poll takers didn't help with the questions.  Since more women supported the kneelers than Trump, the owners will decide they just need to feminize the game and they're good to go.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:25:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

The combined intelligence of the three groups is much like the properties of water.  It seeks its own level. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."