Author Topic: Guess Which Iconic Feminist Apparel Item is on the Brink of Being Banned as RACIST  (Read 451 times)

rangerrebew

Guess Which Iconic Feminist Apparel Item is on the Brink of Being Banned as RACIST

January 11, 2018| by Donn Marten

The best hope for the civilized elements of the country is that extremists of the left become so crazed and possessed by an irrational, intolerant and ideological fury that they begin to turn on each other.

It is with hedged optimism that a recent decree by a Florida chapter of the so-called “women’s march” is a signal of the beginning of a vicious internal power struggle between dueling identity groups that will erupt into conflict, power struggles and eventually burn the so-called Resistance to the ground.

https://downtrend.com/guess-which-iconic-feminist-apparel-item-is-on-the-brink-of-being-banned-as-racist/

Offline goatprairie

Like I've said numerous times.....every time I think leftists have plumbed the depths of craziness, they prove me wrong. Love watching them eat each other.   :pop41: :pop41:

Online LMAO

This is the main problem with leftists/Democrats.

They are made up of  a potpourri of victim groups. Each group votes their grievance. The problem comes when the different groups grievances collided
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

Left eating their own.....eff em.

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe they could dye them brown.  Then they'll more closely represent the asshats they really are.

Offline goatprairie

This is the main problem with leftists/Democrats.

They are made up of  a potpourri of victim groups. Each group votes their grievance. The problem comes when the different groups grievances collided
What white feminists should start realizing if that a split should ever happen (liberal and conservative countries), they would then  just be  Evil White People......... even if  they're the most "progressive" people in their new "progressive" country.  These disparate groups don't much like each other even though they all vote for the same liberal "savior" every election.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It is all Pink on the inside.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."