Author Topic: Missouri Governor Allegedly Took Lurid Photos Of Mistress And Threatened To Blackmail Her  (Read 851 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Missouri Governor Allegedly Took Lurid Photos Of Mistress And Threatened To Blackmail Her

Jack Crowe
Political Reporter
8:34 AM 01/11/2018

Republican Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens confirmed to a local news outlet Wednesday that he had an extramarital affair after he was confronted with a recording that appears to be Greitens threatening his former mistress.

Greitens’ former mistress, who met the governor while cutting his hair, describes their first sexual encounter in recording taken by the woman’s ex-husband without her knowledge. She alleges on the audio that Greitens bound her hands, blindfolded her and photographed her.

The unnamed ex-husband provided the recording to News 4, telling the outlet it was taken days after his ex-wife and Greitens began their affair in March 2015. His wife, confessing to her infidelity, explains to her husband that she met Greitens at the salon where she worked and instantly developed a “crush” on him. She later invited the governor to the couple’s home.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/missouri-gov-took-lurid-photos-of-mistress-threatened-to-blackmail-her/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

A mini-me for Eliot Spitzer. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It has a ring of truth to it and if it is truth, obviously, he's

As said before, I believe Greitens only became a Republican in the last 4 or 5 years.

Offline dfwgator

"Gentlemen, affairs of state must take precedent over..the affairs of state."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He should be impeached for withholding the picture as the governor of the show me state.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"Gentlemen, affairs of state must take precedent over..the affairs of state."

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

Why was the ex-husband recording when this confession was made?  Depending on circumstances, it could be real or a setup. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

Why was the ex-husband recording when this confession was made?  Depending on circumstances, it could be real or a setup.

I'm going to guess it was made surreptitiously so he could use it for divorce proceedings first, revenge later.

Offline raml

I love our governor and this will not hurt him it was between him and his wife she forgave him and it was three years ago not while he was governor. If the so called blackmailing were true they would have put it out there during his campaign didn't happen. He is a fine man made a mistake on his own time not the governments like Clinton and Franken and oh so many others. Give it a rest he is just a human and we all sin it is the repentance that counts there are no perfect humans on earth at this time and only was once 2000 years ago. Remember this was not on government time so yes he will be reelcted if he runs

Offline WingNot

So, you are saying, To err is human. To Forgive is divine.
Nice.  However Wingnuts rule number 14 in matters such as these is:  If you shit in one hand and forgive in the other, take the pile that fills up 1st and throw it at the one who err'd.

Offline edpc

So, you are saying, To err is human. To Forgive is divine.

On TOS, they'd need to see the mistress to determine guilty/not guilty forgive/condemn.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is the mistress hot? She better be because she gives shitty haircuts.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

Is the mistress hot? She better be because she gives shitty haircuts.

If she is hot and gave good "service"...I'd tip 12% for that.