Author Topic: Tucker Slams Jorge Ramos for Playing Race Card to Avoid Debate: 'I'm Sick of It'  (Read 748 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Slams Jorge Ramos for Playing Race Card to Avoid Debate: 'I'm Sick of It'

“I get the game – and, I’m sick of it,” Fox News’ Tucker Carlson told Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tuesday, when Ramos said calling for border security is actually thinly-veiled racist rhetoric.

Appearing on Carlson’s Fox News Channel program, Ramos claimed that “chain migration” is actually code for anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian racism:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/tucker-slams-jorge-ramos-playing-race-card-avoid-debate-im-sick-it

Offline RetBobbyMI

Good for Tucker! 22222frying pan
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I tried to watch that last night, but I just can't listen to Ramos. 

Offline Millee

His first mistake was inviting that race-baiter on his show to begin with.  :shrug:

Offline Suppressed

His first mistake was inviting that race-baiter on his show to begin with.  :shrug:

Mistake?!

That's exactly why Tucker Carlson has succeeded... he invites these clowns in, and then puts the spotlight on their buffoonery.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline verga

The best way to wina debate with a liberal is to just let them talk and jsut point out how their ideas have failed in the past.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Funny stuff.

All of the illegal apologist all say the same thing. Illegals are BETTER than Americans. They work so hard, go to Church every Sunday and never ever commit a crime, god forbid. They are all in college and pay double taxes to the government.

It is the Americans who suck! Illegals are wonderful saintly people, who love their country! (which they just risked their lives to flee and illegally escape from, btw)

All these protesters for illegals are simply shills for agricultural conglomerates and corporate interests who want a perpetual peasant class to work for minimum wage or less. Oh, and limpiar mi inodoro, cuando termine del alimentar a mis hijos.

The Democrats were always the Party of slavery. And they still are today. In the name of 'peace, love, and tolerance' they are without doubt the most vicious/racist/violent/vulgar people in America today.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:43:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

I don't know if Trump or any other Republican has said it, but they should be shouting the truth:  Dems only want more illegal immigrants for votes. ....which means more power for them. It's patently obvious. They want more, the dumber the better, to keep on welfare and automatic votes for The Thief Party.
Sure, there are industries who want cheap labor, but who are the conservatives who are for letting them get away with it? None that I know of.
No country is under any obligation to take in immigrants. We take in only those we think will help the country.  Political refugees are a little different, but even those have to be examined carefully. And if it turns out the political refugees can't be assimilated i.e. Somalis, they should be returned or sent elsewhere.
The current flood of people coming across the border are not being repressed by their countries....they're simply looking for better economic conditions...either by work or by handout.