Author Topic: Trump doubts he'll need to testify to Robert Mueller's team  (Read 679 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump doubts he'll need to testify to Robert Mueller's team
« on: January 10, 2018, 09:58:22 pm »
Trump doubts he'll need to testify to Robert Mueller's team
by Pete Kasperowicz | Jan 10, 2018, 3:35 PM

President Trump said Wednesday he doesn't think he'll ever need to testify to special counsel Robert Mueller, because his team has found no evidence of collusion, and won't.

"We'll see what happens," Trump said at a White House press conference. "But when they have no collusion, and nobody's found any collusion at any level, it seems unlikely that you'd even have an interview."

Mueller's team is reportedly negotiating with Trump on how Trump might be interviewed for his investigation into Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 election, and possible coordination with Trump's campaign.

But when asked if he would testify directly, Trump stressed several times that no collusion has been found, although he did indicate he might somehow "speak" to attorneys.

"I'll speak to attorneys," he said. "I can only say this: There was absolutely no collusion. Everybody knows it."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-doubts-hell-need-to-testify-to-robert-muellers-team/article/2645548
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump doubts he'll need to testify to Robert Mueller's team
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 10:36:57 pm »
Word on the street is that the boom is coming down on this FISA/Dossier stuff next week. Lots of damage all around for various Rats involved. I think it is the reason DiFi leaked all that testimony to congress yesterday. CYA.

BTW I'll bet the bombshell is that no one asked for or got a FISA warrant. Obama and crew did all this stuff on their own.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:41:42 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:54:31 pm »
BTW I'll bet the bombshell is that no one asked for or got a FISA warrant. Obama and crew did all this stuff on their own.

That is the only way Clapper's March 5th statement on MTP can be true.....

“And at this point you can’t confirm or deny that something like this exists?” Todd asked.

“I can deny it,” Clapper said, much to the host’s surprise.

“There is no FISA court order?” Todd responded.

“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper said.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:55:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 11:22:15 pm »
Word on the street is that the boom is coming down on this FISA/Dossier stuff next week. Lots of damage all around for various Rats involved. I think it is the reason DiFi leaked all that testimony to congress yesterday. CYA.

Hang their sorry asses from the nearest yardarm!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Concerned

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 11:41:56 pm »
June 9, 2017:

“One hundred percent,” Trump said when asked if he would give a sworn statement to Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the investigation into Russia’s election interference.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337165-trump-im-100-percent-willing-to-testify-under-oath
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:20:02 am »
"But when they have no collusion, and nobody's found any collusion at any level, " "There was absolutely no collusion. Everybody knows it." You have got to wonder when he keeps repeating and repeating this mantra of "no collusion" if he is trying to convince himself or everyone else?

Every time he does this I get a picture of Richard Nixon in my mind making his "I'm not a crook" statement. Nixon's mistake is that he should of added "And everybody knows it".

Trump's "No collusion" mantra may go down in history as one of those infamous Presidential quotes like Bill Clinton's "I didn't have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky".