Author Topic: Andrew McCabe told FBI staff to 'hang in there' after James Comey firing  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe told FBI staff to 'hang in there' after James Comey firing
by Kelly Cohen | Jan 10, 2018, 4:12 PM

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe tried to keep up the morale at the FBI after it was revealed that Director James Comey was fired, according to a letter McCabe wrote then that was released Wednesday.

“First, thank you. Thank you for continuing to do the great work of this organization. […] [d]espite the fact that we are still trying to adjust to an FBI without Director Comey,” McCabe wrote.

“So please — hang in there. As men and women of the FBI, we are at our best when times are tough. Please stay focused on the mission, keep doing great work, be good to each other and we will get through this together,” he said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/andrew-mccabe-told-fbi-staff-to-hang-in-there-after-james-comey-firing/article/2645555
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Andrew McCabe told FBI staff to 'hang in there' after James Comey firing
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:09:26 pm »
The should be having to adjust to a hellof a lot more than just Comey ' s sorry ass getting fired!   Some of them should be adjusting to life inside a 10 x 15  rectangle.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 11:14:02 pm »
The should be having to adjust to a hellof a lot more than just Comey ' s sorry ass getting fired!   Some of them should be adjusting to life inside a 10 x 15  rectangle.

Could be coming down the pike. Lot's of chatter about the FISA warrent on Trump never to have existed and all these creeps were investigating on their own.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 11:16:44 pm »
Could be coming down the pike. Lot's of chatter about the FISA warrent on Trump never to have existed and all these creeps were investigating on their own.

Can't happen soon enough to suit me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 11:19:34 pm »
Maybe he should clarify 'the mission' they are focused on.  Would be interesting to know.

seax  :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!