Author Topic: Report: DACA Amnesty ‘Would Increase’ Number of Anchor Babies on Welfare  (Read 293 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Time to start making some phone calls and sending some e-mails ... NO to DACCA.  If DACCA amnesty is allowed, it's the catalyst to full blown amnesty for all illegals.

Report: DACA Amnesty ‘Would Increase’ Number of Anchor Babies on Welfare

.........A CBO report, estimating the impact of giving amnesty to the nearly 800,000 to 3.5 million illegal aliens who are enrolled or eligible for the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, finds that such a plan would end up increasing the number of anchor babies who participate in federal benefit programs every year..........

..............The CBO finds that about 900,000 anchor babies already live in households where at least one or both of their illegal alien parents would receive amnesty under a DACA deal that follows the guidelines of the most expansive plan known as the “DREAM Act.”..........

............Should a DACA amnesty deal be coupled with cuts to legal immigration levels to give American workers wage increases and an end to the visa lottery, the anchor baby population would continue to rise to at least 600,000 in the next ten years............

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/08/report-daca-amnesty-would-increase-number-of-anchor-babies-on-welfare/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The number of congressmen leaning towards DACA amnesty is alarming!

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/elections/senators-support-chain-amnesty.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.