Author Topic: Wolff: Conway, Spicer, Hicks all helped get interviews for my book  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wolff: Conway, Spicer, Hicks all helped get interviews for my book
By Olivia Beavers - 01/08/18 07:22 PM EST

Michael Wolff, the author of the new White House tell-all "Fire and Fury", said Monday both current and former top White House officials encouraged other aides "to cooperate" in interviews for the book.

"Everybody was told to speak to me," Wolff said in an excerpt from his interview set to air in full on CNN's "Tonight with Don Lemon."

"[Stephen] Bannon told people to cooperate, Sean Spicer told people to cooperate, Kellyanne Conway told people to cooperate, Hope Hicks," he said respectively about the president's former chief strategist, former press secretary, senior adviser and current communications director.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368014-wolff-conway-spicer-hicks-told-people-to-cooperate-in-interviews-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Wolff: Conway, Spicer, Hicks all helped get interviews for my book
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 02:23:52 am »
"[Stephen] Bannon told people to cooperate, Sean Spicer told people to cooperate, Kellyanne Conway told people to cooperate, Hope Hicks," he said respectively about the president's former chief strategist, former press secretary, senior adviser and current communications director.

Corey Lewandowski, President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, recalled Trump telling him that his then-27-year-old press secretary, Hope Hicks, "had about as much experience as a coffee cup," but, they agreed, it helped that she was "good looking."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lewandowski-hope-hicks-experience-in-politics-good-looking-2017-12
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.