Author Topic: Yale Professor Says Trump Could Cause ‘Extinction of the Human Species’  (Read 754 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.8 Jan 2018

Yale professor and clinical psychiatrist Dr. Bandy X. Lee has warned that President Donald Trump may bring about the “extinction of the human species” because of his mental instability.

Lee, who has briefed members of congress on the president’s psychological state, insisted that her extreme prediction was “not hyperbole” but “reality.”

Dr. Lee said told Newsweek that the situation is so grave that “a public health emergency” should be declared that would need to be “responded to as quickly as possible.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/08/yale-professor-says-trump-could-cause-the-extinction-of-the-human-species/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Isn't this the stupid idiot who is pimping that fraudulant book claiming Donny is crazy and Reagan was a vegetable for his full term?

Offline Hoodat

If Trump has this much power, then he is one bad mofo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Headline: "Professor Says Trump Will Save The Planet"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline SkyKing

I hope that Trump can cause the extinction of stupid Yale professors.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She needs to lose her license.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Bandy X. Lee

Bandy X. Lee, M.D., M.Div., is a faculty member in the Law and Psychiatry Division of Yale School of Medicine. She earned her degrees at Yale, interned at Bellevue, was Chief Resident at Mass. General, and was a Research Fellow at Harvard Medical School. She was also a Fellow of the National Institute of Mental Health. She worked in several maximum-security prisons, played a key role in Rikers Island reforms, co-founded Yale’s Violence and Health Study Group, and leads a violence prevention collaborators group for the World Health Organization. She co-teaches criminal justice clinic and immigration legal services at Yale Law School, and teaches a university-wide course on violence prevention for Yale’s Global Health Studies Program. She’s written more than 100 peer-reviewed articles and chapters, edited eleven academic books, and is author of the textbook, Violence.

amazon.com"

Obviously another  #nevertrumper

GOPBR's own resident mental health pros now have backup

Yes Mamm, "‘Extinction of the Human Species’"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Bandy X. Lee PHD-EI
Educated Idiot.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Bandy X. Lee PHD-EI
Educated Idiot.

Educated seem a little strong. Functional seems more fitting.

Offline WingNot

Educated seem a little strong. Functional seems more fitting.

Or...Idiot Savant without the "Savant" part.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bandy X. Lee PHD-EI
Educated Idiot.

OK, Mr. Nut...we need your educated opinion:

Is this chick whack or just a butter face?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

OK, Mr. Nut...we need your educated opinion:

I'll Take "both" for One Thousand Alex.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
I'll bet that professor could look up a bull's behind and tell you the price of beef in town. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199707/why-shrinks-have-problems

Psychiatrist.... :rolling:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline Frank Cannon

Koreans don't use butter. They used smashed up dung beetles on their toast.