Author Topic: Publisher rushing to print more copies of ‘Fire and Fury’  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Publisher rushing to print more copies of ‘Fire and Fury’
By Brett Samuels - 01/07/18 03:28 PM EST

The publishing company for the explosive new book about the Trump White House is rushing to print more copies to keep up with demand from booksellers.

A source close to publisher Henry Holt told CNN that the company printed advance copies of the book, but it hasn’t been enough to keep up with demand.

Some stores have set up waiting lists and Amazon is telling customers to expect a 2-4 week wait for a copy of the book after its release date was pushed up last week, CNN reported Sunday.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/367830-publisher-rushing-to-print-more-copies-of-fire-and-fury
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Publisher rushing to print more copies of ‘Fire and Fury’
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:13:09 pm »
Let's see how well this enthusiasm keeps up after the book was panned by even the Left this weekend for being a fraud.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:22:39 pm »
Let's see how well this enthusiasm keeps up after the book was panned by even the Left this weekend for being a fraud.

The rubes have to be fleeced while the sheep shearer is full of the dip during a blood moon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 01:09:36 am »
That's just silly.  You can download a pdf version from wikileaks.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 01:31:05 am »
Some stores have set up waiting lists and Amazon is telling customers to expect a 2-4 week wait for a copy of the book after its release date was pushed up last week, CNN reported Sunday.

If you really want it that badly, it’s available electronically.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 01:37:39 am »
That's just silly.  You can download a pdf version from wikileaks.

If I even wanted to read this that's how I would do it, deny this sleaze any royalties.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.