Author Topic: Rep. Adam Schiff says President Trump lacks the ‘capacity to do the job’  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, January 7, 2018

Rep. Adam Schiff said Sunday that President Trump lacks the “capacity to do the job, citing “Fire and Fury,” the salacious tell-all book by columnist Michael Wolff about the first year of the Trump White House.

“Well, look, I don’t think anyone is particularly surprised by what has been revealed in the Wolff book in terms of the questions that people working closest with the president have about his capacity to do the job,” Mr. Schiff, California Democrat, said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I don’t think there’s anyone in Congress, frankly, of either party who does not concur at least privately with those observations and concerns.”

Mr. Schiff said few members of Congress are willing to express their view of the president publicly, and that’s “to the detriment of our institution.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/7/adam-schiff-california-democrat-says-trump-lacks-t/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'd take Schiff seriously if he wasn't a human paperweight when it comes to matters of intel.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 08:00:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Obviously, he hasn't seen the economy
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who cares what that pencil neck says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien