Author Topic: Trump on questions about mental stability: I'm ‘a very stable genius’  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He grew up in Queens, which is even funnier.

I bet Trump has never thrown a punch or taken one.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet Trump has never thrown a punch or taken one.

Violence is never the answer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Violence is never the answer.

But it's fun....

Offline Frank Cannon

He grew up in Queens, which is even funnier.

I thought she was referring to his adult life. My bad.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

Exactly!!

Donald Trump grew up a street fighter.  Thank God.

Which street?  The guy grew up in wealth and privilege.  He was sheltered.  He didn't have to work hard for anything in his life.    He doesn't really work now either.   Others do the work and he takes the credit if it's good; if it's bad, he finds someone to blame.

Fight?  He wouldn't survive on the streets in my town -- traditionally blue collar, now a depressed, crime-ridden neighborhood.  He didn't go to subpar schools as I did and have to learn on my own because the schools didn't have the resources to teach.  Even with the best education, Trump talks like he comes from the gutter.  His idea of fighting is trading childish tweets with people he doesn't like.  That's not fighting. 

Trump has his supporters snowed, thinking that he's on their side and he will fight for them.  Sorry, but the only one Trump is fighting for is himself.

Offline RoosGirl

Wow, even Sly Stalone could figure it out.

Offline roamer_1

Whether he's a genius or not... can't say.

But no fool could get from where he was to where he is today.

Not true. It doesn't take a lot of brains to make money, unless one tries t make it honestly.
Vicious business practices and making the other guy take the hit will be rewarded in the business world.
If it weren't for conscience, I'd be a millionaire.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
But no fool could get from where he was to where he is today.

Where he was?  You mean the son of a 'lowly' multi-millionaire in NY real estate?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

Where he was?  You mean the son of a 'lowly' multi-millionaire in NY real estate?

Trump is a post turtle and it took a lot of morons to put him where he is.

Offline Suppressed

Trump is a post turtle and it took a lot of morons to put him where he is.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline edpc

@Suppressed

Of course, keep in mind that Anthony Bourdain was aware of what had been going on in Mario Batali's restaurant, but didn't say anything.

Offline Suppressed

Of course, keep in mind that Anthony Bourdain was aware of what had been going on in Mario Batali's restaurant, but didn't say anything.
@edpc

He claims he didn't.
+++++++++

Offline edpc

He claims he didn't.

But he also said this.....

I’ve been sitting on stories that were not mine to tell.

Offline montanajoe

Figure me this ....how does a genius say/tweet such idiot things... :shrug:

Offline edpc

Figure me this ....how does a genius say/tweet such idiot things... :shrug:

Too much covfefe....?

Offline ConservativeGranny

Every time he tweets he confirms just the opposite. When did genius every equate with being wealthy or successful? I can think of a lot of very stupid people who are rich and famous and the saddest thing is that people worship them like they are Gods. Sport heros are given a pass on their behavior because they can run faster or throw a ball better than anyone else. Trump is regaled as a hero because he is a fighter, wealthy and a winner! But in reality he is none of those things and certainly not someone you'd want your children to emulate.

Yes Trump was so stable that his family sent him to military school for behavior and discipline problems.   He once attempted to whack one of his teachers with an eraser. Being mentally stable should be the most basic requirement for being POTUS. Now according to Trump it's a resume enhancer. Yes people, Joe Schmo can promise you lower taxes but I'm mentally stable! And the crowd roars. With laughter I think. Trump missed his calling. He could have been a successful comedian.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

.... Trump missed his calling. He could have been a successful comedian.

Actually @ConservativeGranny  Donald Trump has found it.   ^-^

Offline ConservativeGranny

@Right_in_Virginia So did Bill Clinton.

Offline Cripplecreek

Every time he tweets he confirms just the opposite. When did genius every equate with being wealthy or successful? I can think of a lot of very stupid people who are rich and famous and the saddest thing is that people worship them like they are Gods. Sport heros are given a pass on their behavior because they can run faster or throw a ball better than anyone else. Trump is regaled as a hero because he is a fighter, wealthy and a winner! But in reality he is none of those things and certainly not someone you'd want your children to emulate.

Yes Trump was so stable that his family sent him to military school for behavior and discipline problems.   He once attempted to whack one of his teachers with an eraser. Being mentally stable should be the most basic requirement for being POTUS. Now according to Trump it's a resume enhancer. Yes people, Joe Schmo can promise you lower taxes but I'm mentally stable! And the crowd roars. With laughter I think. Trump missed his calling. He could have been a successful comedian.

A simple civics test would have eliminated Trump from the running before he ever set foot on a campaign stage.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia So did Bill Clinton.

@ConservativeGranny Yup, and he lost his law license for breaking the law and is recorded as a rapist in history.  But you know this.   888blackhat

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump is a bully, and doesn’t hesitate to use it to his advantage. I saw plenty of his type in the military, the Courtney Massengale types that were brilliantly illustrated in the novel, Once an Eagle. AFAIK, it’s still a part of the curriculum at the Army War College. I read it as a butterbar (2nd LT).
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline edpc

The stable genius doesn't seem to know the difference between 'consensual' and 'consequential' or an email address from a url.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:20:01 pm by edpc »

Offline NavyCanDo

Trust me, some day somebody is going to write a book of Donald's stupid and idiotic Tweets...And how he survived them all which is the real shocker.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn