Author Topic: Read the Trump Atonement That Steve Bannon Was Going to Release—Until Trump Dropped a Bomb on Him  (Read 522 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SORRY, DUDE
Read the Trump Atonement That Steve Bannon Was Going to Release—Until Trump Dropped a Bomb on Him
‘We all know Don Jr. did not knowingly meet with Russian agents.’

Asawin Suebsaeng
01.05.18 4:53 PM ET

On Wednesday morning, Steve Bannon and his closest advisers were preparing a statement to atone for scorched-earth comments he’d made about President Donald Trump and his eldest son Donald Trump Jr., that had been printed in Michael Wolff’s new book on the Trump White House.

But before Team Bannon was able to make its statement public, the president dropped atomic tonnage on his former White House chief strategist. “Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” read Trump’s statement, which as The Daily Beast reported, he personally dictated key parts of. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.”

After Trump made his statement, Bannon quickly spiked his own, according to The Hill and Axios.

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/read-the-trump-atonement-that-steve-bannon-was-going-to-releaseuntil-trump-dropped-a-bomb-on-him?ref=home
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"I was going to apologize, but then you were just mean to me, so now I'm not."  What a couple of brats. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:44:38 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
SORRY DUDE

But before Team Bannon was able to make its statement public, the president dropped atomic tonnage on his former White House chief strategist.

No legitimate journalist wrote that crap.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
SORRY DUDE

But before Team Bannon was able to make its statement public, the president dropped atomic tonnage on his former White House chief strategist.

No legitimate journalist wrote that crap.

Well, it is the Daily Beast.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Here's what Sebastian Gorka said about Bannon's departure from the White House.....

“It’s like when Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi are dueling on the Death Star and Obi-Wan the master Jedi says, ‘If you strike me down now I will be more powerful than you can ever imagine.’ That is Steve Bannon today.”

If we're going with a Star Wars analogy, Bannon is more like Jar-Jar.  There was a fanboy theory he was a secret Sith and his antics were just a distraction.  In actuality, he was an annoying character nobody liked nor misses.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:58:41 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.