Author Topic: Trump slams tell-all book, ‘Sloppy Steve’ Bannon in latest tweet tirade  (Read 1874 times)

Silver Pines

Being unkempt like that is often an indicator of mental issues.

Important observations of appearance may include the disheveled appearance of a patient with schizophrenia, the self-neglect of a patient with depression, or the provocative style of a patient with mania.

@edpc

I've heard that, as well.

People joke about the multiple shirts Bannon wears at one time.  Maybe he does it so he can peel off layers as they get dirty.  (Ugh).

Silver Pines

You tell me...you and a few others here are blindly following St. Trump and acting like he can do no wrong...and excuse every thing he does.

Something tells me you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and smacked you.

@txradioguy

I advise Trump to think back to the National Enquirer stories about Cruz, and to shut his piehole and take his medicine.

Offline goodwithagun

Why does Trump have to validate every person who says something about him. I’m constantly telling my middle schoolers that the person picking on them does so because he knows he’s getting to them. If they ignore the behavior it will go away. Why can’t Trump ignore the behavior  9999hair out0000
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Why does Trump have to validate every person who says something about him.

Because this man fights - though it’s often for air as he has a conniption fit.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Polly Ticks

Trump’s a bully!  OMIGOD.  You might try backing away from The Hallmark Channel.

Yeah, I'm much more of a baseball kind of a girl, but thank you anyway for the entertainment advice. 
(Did you see how I was able to set the record straight, all without calling you a name?)

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why does Trump have to validate every person who says something about him. I’m constantly telling my middle schoolers that the person picking on them does so because he knows he’s getting to them. If they ignore the behavior it will go away. Why can’t Trump ignore the behavior  9999hair out0000

His ego won't let him react any other way
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

Trump has a different way of expressing himself and I don’t care. That’s the guy we elected – is this mic on?

Bannon deserves to be scorned, he turned on Trump. He had no honor.

Wolff’s a smear merchant whose time is about up in 3 2 1...

Offline ConservativeGranny

Trump may not have personally authorized Wolff into the White House, but someone who worked for him did:  "only the best".

I think Wolff was just a coffee guy.