Author Topic: Mapping the Swamp' report finds 30,000 feds earn more than any governor  (Read 462 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mapping the Swamp' report finds 30,000 feds earn more than any governor
Brooke Singman is a Politics Reporter for Fox News.

Tens of thousands of federal employees earn more money than any U.S. governor, according to a new report that reveals some eye-popping stats on government spending for the federal workforce.

The 40-page report, titled “Mapping the Swamp” and released by government watchdog group OpenTheBooks, focused on the “size, scope and power” of the federal government -- and found salary spending for high-paid employees on the rise.

“The number of highly compensated federal employees is growing,” the report said, describing six-figure salaries as increasingly common.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/02/mapping-swamp-report-finds-30000-feds-earn-more-than-any-governor.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mapping the Swamp' report finds 30,000 feds earn more than any governor
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 11:24:10 pm »
Our federal government is grossly out of control and needs to be severely pruned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien