Author Topic: Ari Fleischer: 'I do fear a wave election' for Dems  (Read 469 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ari Fleischer: 'I do fear a wave election' for Dems
« on: January 02, 2018, 05:36:07 pm »
Ari Fleischer: 'I do fear a wave election' for Dems
By Olivia Beavers - 01/02/18 11:45 AM EST

Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer is warning that Democrats may make major gains in this year's midterm elections, warning President Trump and his fellow Republicans that they should be concerned.

“They absolutely should worry about 2018,” Fleischer told Politico in a report published Tuesday.

“I do fear a wave election. Democrats are highly motivated to vote against Trump and all Republicans," he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367049-ari-fleischer-i-fear-a-dem-wave-election-in-2018
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Ari Fleischer: 'I do fear a wave election' for Dems
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 05:37:11 pm »
Larry Sabato on Fox this morning predicting loss of Senate to Dems but will keep the House.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 06:18:34 pm »
Larry Sabato on Fox this morning predicting loss of Senate to Dems but will keep the House.

Not sure what they are basing their optimism on???
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 06:26:28 pm »
Not sure what they are basing their optimism on???

I think Ari Fleischer is not really paying attention to what is really happening.  January 2018 is "Human Trafficking Month."

I believe Trump is soon going to deliver a major shock to the Democratic Party.  It even has the potential to destroy the Dems.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 06:29:49 pm »

I think Ari Fleischer is not really paying attention to what is really happening.  January 2018 is "Human Trafficking Month."

I believe Trump is soon going to deliver a major shock to the Democratic Party.  It even has the potential to destroy the Dems.

Wow!  Tell us more.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 06:50:25 pm »
Wow!  Tell us more.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366997-trump-commits-january-to-combatting-human-trafficking

Trump recently declared an official state of National Emergency, and signed an incredible Executive Order for combating, among other things, "Human Rights Abuses."  These actions are unprecedented, as are the THOUSANDS of sealed federal indictments that will likely be revealed soon (January?) in high-profile arrests.

None of this being covered by the media, because it is too ominous for either Party. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 06:51:29 pm »
It would be abnormal, if the minority party did not pick up seats in the mid-election.

This sky-is-falling babble is not top-notch political analysis.

"Ari told Politico" "Karl Rove told Politico" "Jeb told Politico" "McCain told Politico" "Marco told Politico"

"Kasich told Politico" "told the WaPo" "told the NYT" "told NBC/MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln