Author Topic: Roy Moore says he passed polygraph test proving women's 'representations of misconduct' are false  (Read 378 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Roy Moore says he passed polygraph test proving women's 'representations of misconduct' are false
Mandy Mayfield

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he passed a polygraph test proving the "representations of misconduct" made against him during his unsuccessful campaign are false.

"Also provided in the complaint is an affidavit from Judge Roy Moore stating that he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false," the Moore campaign said in a statement Thursday.

Continued at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-says-he-passed-polygraph-test-proving-womens-representations-of-misconduct-are-false/article/2644486

Oceander

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It matters who gives such a test. There is some sort of "society of polygraph testers" who it seems have high standards. So, a test could be anything from softball to being a pretty hard test from what I can tell.

Oceander

There is a reason why polygraphs are still generally inadmissible in court. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You know, I kinda sorta hoped this guy would win. But the things he says and the things he does, makes me think that he really is a few bricks short of a full pallet.

For example:
Why did he wait until the final hours of the final day to file his challenge? That's odd.
Why is he still talking about his innocence when it is all over now? There is no longer a point.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 04:56:04 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

He thought God would send him to DC.  The possibility of losing never crossed his mind, and now he has a rough time dealing with it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Why is he still talking about his innocence when it is all over now? There is no longer a point.

Because he's on a never-ending crusade of poor me-ism and victimhood.  This probably sounds current, but it's from 1982.

He is discouraged about the legal and political system, and says he has no plans at present to practice law. He says he does not want to place himself and a client in the court of one of Etowah County’s judges.

He says he does have job prospects, but he won’t discuss them. Until he accepts a job, he is completing work on his house, splitting wood, visiting friends and trying not to spend money.

He is also trying not to be bitter. “I’m tired,” he says. “I put everything into this. I lost all my retirement and all the money I had saved. I obtained loans from my stepfather.”

“You don’t need anything but health and principles,” he says.

https://www.annistonstar.com/free/from-the-archives-roy-moore-s-campaign-was-subject-of/article_8934e304-c72c-11e7-b5e6-dfba009879c1.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 05:17:59 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.