Author Topic: Yet another example of how our public schools need a major revamp, and fast!  (Read 624 times)

rangerrebew

Yet another example of how our public schools need a major revamp, and fast!

A new policy at the Bear Branch Elementary School in Magnolia, Texas is threatening to charge parents with TRESPASSING for walking their kids to or from school as a deterrent to keep parents who live close by from coming onto school grounds.

And it’s not going over so well for them… Bear Branch is losing students left and right over the “pick up” policy since it was introduced just a few months ago. The move comes at the behest of the principal who decided that no matter how close a student lives to the school, they must take a bus or the parent must use a vehicle to get their kid.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/parents-texas-town-not-allowed-walk-kids-school/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Infamous%20LEFT%20Clown%20Honcho%20BUSTED%20Over%20Deviant%20Behavior

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good grief this is in _Texas_, of all places.

I thought that state was supposed to be (mostly) conservative.

What the heck is going on down there?

Offline goodwithagun

Good grief this is in _Texas_, of all places.

I thought that state was supposed to be (mostly) conservative.

What the heck is going on down there?

Most of my kids’ peers are being raised by millennials. If I had to bet, this rule is in place to keep them out of the way so that the teachers can do their jobs.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Most of my kids’ peers are being raised by millennials. If I had to bet, this rule is in place to keep them out of the way so that the teachers can do their jobs.

Well, sorta.  It's to keep parents from interfering with the "education" of their children.  Or, more accurately: their children.