Author Topic: Teen thought to be neo-Nazi charged in deaths of girlfriend's parents  (Read 1108 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Teen thought to be neo-Nazi charged in deaths of girlfriend's parents
- Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, in email to a school principal regarding her daughter's boyfriend.

Authorities say Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, were fatally shot in their Virginia home, Dec. 22, 2017.  (Facebook )

Family members say a Virginia couple tried to get their teenage daughter to end a relationship with a boyfriend whom the parents believed espoused neo-Nazi views.

Now that boyfriend, 17, has been charged with killing the parents.

Police say the teen fatally shot Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, of Reston, after they caught the teen in their 16-year-old daughter's bedroom around 5 a.m. Friday and tried to get him to leave, the Washington Post reported.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/24/teen-thought-to-be-neo-nazi-charged-in-deaths-girlfriends-parents.html

And the identity of this monster is being shielded because he is a minor. Maybe it will be ruled he will be tried as an adult.

To top this all off, he was in his "girlfriend's" room at 5 AM when this happened.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:30:48 pm by TomSea »

Offline endicom

Re: Teen thought to be neo-Nazi charged in deaths of girlfriend's parents
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 03:36:32 pm »
I'd feel worse about this if they'd left out the names.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 01:16:02 am »
Sounds like the daughter has some problems too.  Well, other than that she's now an orphan...

Sad story.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 05:24:32 pm »
This is terrible, it's tragic for both of the victims but the poor woman was a renown author and expert on elder health care along with being an attorney, Buckley Kuhn-Fricker:

Elder Care Expert
Buckley Fricker is the nation's only certified Aging Life Care ManagerTM who is also a licensed attorney. Owning and operating a geriatric care management and senior services company for over a decade, combined with her background in elder law, gives Buckley a unique knowledge-base allowing her to answer almost any question on the spectrum of elder care issues. She is the author of Elder Care: The Road to Growing Old is Not Paved, a reference manual on legal, financial, and healthcare considerations from retirement through end of life care. She teaches courses and speaks regularly on eldercare and senior issues and is the founder of the company Buckley’s For Seniors, LLC.
http://www.buckleyfricker.com/

With husband Scott Fricker:

No wonder, if these people were responsible citizens, they wouldn't want to know this boy, whomever he is. The boy/young male has now been charged.

The Frickers I'm sure were very good people. What a loss.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 01:52:09 pm »
... Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the teen’s high school to concerning social media posts from the boy and called him an “outspoken Neo-Nazi” in messages to friends, the Washington Post reports. She flagged social media posts where the boy lauded Hitler, supported Nazi book burnings and called for a “white revolution,” according the Post.

“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Kuhn-Fricker wrote in an email obtained by the Post. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”

After staging an intervention, the family believed their daughter had come to the realization that a breakup was in her best interest. But around 5 a.m. on Friday morning, Kuhn-Fricker and Fricker heard a noise and discovered the teenage boy in their daughter’s bedroom. The teen shot and killed the parents before inflicting a wound on himself, but none of the other four family members in the house were injured.  ...
HuffPost via Yahoo

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 04:07:14 pm »
Now, that I'm reading the story and reflecting on it, we do not have the facts of what happened and perhaps never will given the perpetrator's age. Nonetheless, here is some speculation:

The Frickers, I would hope would be carrying a concealed weapon and if they were not which it appears to me, let this be a lesson for others. I don't mean this in a heartless or senseless way. I know of another news story of a few years ago, where the head-of-the-household, shot a young male in the bedroom of the daughter of the house and I'm rather sure, that head-of-the-household never had charges press against him. It was a case of self-defense it was decided.

Secondly, the unidentified male in this case, tried to kill himself and some stories say his condition is "life-threatening", so, I imagine this teen is in very bad shape and perhaps even has "brain damage".  See: https://patch.com/virginia/reston/nazi-boyfriend-center-reston-triple-shooting-report

It's a very disturbing story and the two killed were surely, very decent people.  My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:11:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 10:31:30 pm »
A swastika was mowed into a field. Was it part of a chain of events that led to murder?
By Justin Jouvenal

Neighbors said the display of hate in a Lorton, Va., community was as large as it was shocking: a swastika roughly 40 feet across mowed into the grass of a community field.

Tire marks from a riding mower ran from the lot and up a road to the home of a teen who was known as troubled in the neighborhood, leaving little mystery as to the perpetrator, a neighbor said. Residents of Gunston Manor were soon debating how to handle the situation: go to police or talk to the teen’s family directly?

The latter plan won out — and now some regret that decision.

Read more at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/a-swastika-was-mowed-into-a-field-now-neighbors-ask-if-they-could-have-done-more/2017/12/26/4e190a48-ea63-11e7-8a6a-80acf0774e64_story.html

Also, per the patch article earlier:
Kuhn-Fricker posted the following quote on her Facebook hours before the shooting, Kuhn said: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
https://patch.com/virginia/reston/nazi-boyfriend-center-reston-triple-shooting-report

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 11:06:52 pm »
Somebody please splain to me how these people are deader because of the murderer's politics,or how it make their deaths more of a tragedy.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and point out this highlights the REPORTERS political POV more than it does that of the murderer,and that he/she/their editorial board would have NEVER approved the story going to print if the murderer had been black,a communist,or a Muslim and THAT was mentioned in the report.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 11:08:27 pm »
I'd feel worse about this if they'd left out the names.

@endicom

Why?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 11:11:56 pm »
Sounds like the daughter has some problems too.  Well, other than that she's now an orphan...

Sad story.

@Sanguine

The saddest part is she was probably only dating and humping him to "Get back at" her parents for some imagined teen outrage. This sort of thing seems to be THE prime weapon teen girls use to punish their parents for wrongs either real or imagined.

One day she is going to be just living her normal life and the realization that she is directly responsible for creating the situation that led to her parents murders will crush her like a ton of bricks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 11:17:10 pm »

Secondly, the unidentified male in this case, tried to kill himself and some stories say his condition is "life-threatening",

Don't ya just love it when the trash takes itself out?

It's a very disturbing story and the two killed were surely, very decent people.  My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy.

I agree. Attractive successful people that worked hard and contributed to society,taken out by Nazi trash.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:17:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 11:51:09 pm »
@Sanguine

The saddest part is she was probably only dating and humping him to "Get back at" her parents for some imagined teen outrage. This sort of thing seems to be THE prime weapon teen girls use to punish their parents for wrongs either real or imagined.

One day she is going to be just living her normal life and the realization that she is directly responsible for creating the situation that led to her parents murders will crush her like a ton of bricks.

If it hasn't already.  That's the sort of thing that casts a long shadow over the rest of one's life.

Offline endicom

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2017, 07:04:56 pm »

The names seemed amusing.

@endicom

"Buckley Kuhn-Fricker"

Can't believe I blew right past that without noticing it sounds like someone with a speech impediment trying to talk dirty.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 08:06:52 pm »
This dreadful young fellow's hate speech and thought, is getting greater attention than his evil deed.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln