Author Topic: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'  (Read 11466 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'
By Joe Concha - 12/21/17 04:01 PM EST

Fox military analyst Ralph Peters hailed U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Fox Business on Thursday, declaring that the former South Carolina governor "may end up our first female president."

Peters praised Haley for taking a tough stance following the U.N.'s opposition to U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital but also cautioned against the U.S. making threats it's "not prepared to carry out."

The U.N. in a 128–9 vote on Thursday overwhelmingly rebuked President Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Thirty-five countries abstained from voting.

Continued at: http://thehill.com/homenews/media/366067-fox-military-analyst-nikki-haley-may-end-up-as-our-first-female-president

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"Peters praised Haley for taking a tough stance following the U.N.'s opposition to U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital but also cautioned against the U.S. making threats it's "not prepared to carry out."

Rubbish.

There are all manner of ways to conduct Asymmetric War that don't involve using Military Force against nations who screw with us.

Look at the way China's jerking us around.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Start flinging those panties on stage boys.  :silly:

Offline kevindavis007

I have always liked her.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cripplecreek

I have always liked her.

Yeah I like her too but I have a problem with is hero worship.

It makes people stupid. I haven't forgotten the way Trumpers acted toward her over the confederate flag just like I haven't forgotten how they ignored Trump holding the same stance.

Offline kevindavis007

Yeah I like her too but I have a problem with is hero worship.

It makes people stupid. I haven't forgotten the way Trumpers acted toward her over the confederate flag just like I haven't forgotten how they ignored Trump holding the same stance.

I agree..

Guess what I agree with her stance on the confederate flag. I haven't forgotten to as well.

My attitude is this: If you hate Haley over the stupid flag, then you should hate Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cripplecreek

I agree..

Guess what I agree with her stance on the confederate flag. I haven't forgotten to as well.

My attitude is this: If you hate Haley over the stupid flag, then you should hate Trump.

They'll return to hating her as soon as she disagrees with Orange Glorious. Most likely they'll attack her lineage and for not being a "True Murican".

Offline Mesaclone

They'll return to hating her as soon as she disagrees with Orange Glorious. Most likely they'll attack her lineage and for not being a "True Murican".

You display your complete ignorance of who what Trump supporters are...on a daily basis. Everyone of us disagrees with the President on a number of different issues, nor is there some latent "racist" quality in our ranks as you imply with your "true Murican" comment. You epitomize the ignorance that inculcates the NT movement...and for the record...those who simply have rational criticisms of the president are no longer a part of your silly NeverTrump mob. So, what's left of the NT movement is a small cluster of bitter, childish snobs who seem incapable of making any kind of intellectual case for their positions. All they can do is shout "orange!" and make pathetic implications of racism/sexism.

And for the record, I think Nikki Haley has been little short of fantastic in her role at the UN. I may disagree with her on some issues, but I'm wide open to her potential as a presidential candidate and leader down the road.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:58:51 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Silver Pines

I’m really enjoying watching Haley at the UN, but that doesn’t translate into “she should be president!”

Conservatives need to back off from allowing emotion to carry them away.  Haley seems tough...I like that.  But otherwise I’m uninformed about her.  I’d have to research her record before I started pushing her for president.

Silver Pines

You display your complete ignorance of who what Trump supporters are...on a daily basis. Everyone of us disagrees with the President on a number of different issues, nor is there some latent "racist" quality in our ranks as you imply with your "true Murican" comment. You epitomize the ignorance that inculcates the NT movement...and for the record...those who simply have rational criticisms of the president are no longer a part of your silly NeverTrump mob. So, what's left of the NT movement is a small cluster of bitter, childish snobs who seem incapable of making any kind of intellectual case for their positions. All they can do is shout "orange!" and make pathetic implications of racism/sexism.

And for the record, I think Nikki Haley has been little short of fantastic in her role at the UN. I may disagree with her on some issues, but I'm wide open to her potential as a presidential candidate and leader down the road.

@Mesaclone

The real question is why it bothers you so much that someone doesn’t like a politician.

Can you explain that?  Why do you care?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I like Nikki Haley but our joy at how she's totally put those UN idiots in their place is not the only quality needed for President.

There is another meme here that is getting downright boring.  That is calling people who like certain pols and admire the job they are doing, hero worshippers.

It is a stupid attempt to demean people.

I have never worshipped a politician but there are some I've liked and admired.

I think a Ted Cruz/Nikki Haley ticket looks really good right now, but time will tell.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone

The real question is why it bothers you so much that someone doesn’t like a politician.

Can you explain that?  Why do you care?

I can explain it. It isn't especially complex, to be honest.

We are facing an almost literal horde of barbarians at the gates of our Republic. People who want to destroy nearly everything that makes this country special and a joyous place to live for ALL Americans. At times like this, we don't all have to agree on every point and issue...that would require a mindless obedience that contradicts what conservatism and freedom embody...but we do need to find ways to unite and stand together against the battering rams of media, DNC, and deep state. What the NT's are doing, is tearing us apart...into little miniature conservative factions intent primarily on tearing each other down. The old axiom still holds true...if only as metaphor..."if we cannot hang together we shall surely hang separately".

And it doesn't bother me if people don't like a politician...I could care less about "like". People on our side MUST give honest criticism...but I do care when Republicans tear each other apart and make it easy for the Dems to crush us in an upcoming electoral cycle. So I care, because I believe the kind of unreasoned rancor we see aimed at the President...and at fellow Republicans...from the remnant NT'rs...is increasing the danger that we hand government back to the Leftists.

Offline Mesaclone

I like Nikki Haley but our joy at how she's totally put those UN idiots in their place is not the only quality needed for President.

There is another meme here that is getting downright boring.  That is calling people who like certain pols and admire the job they are doing, hero worshippers.

It is a stupid attempt to demean people.

I have never worshipped a politician but there are some I've liked and admired.

I think a Ted Cruz/Nikki Haley ticket looks really good right now, but time will tell.

So many good points in this post...all I can do is admire it and its author!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 05:00:26 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline corbe

At least she wasn't born in Canada or Kenya.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

At least she wasn't born in Canada or Kenya.

Oh, she's not a NBC then?

Offline anubias

She was born in SC to Indian immigrants.  The birthers will have a hissy about it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 05:58:57 pm by anubias »

Offline dfwgator

Too many idiots will think she's a 'Furriner'. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Since I always vote for the hottest chick running, she gets my vote....

Offline Mesaclone

Gotta be honest here..."hottest chick" is a pretty low bar in most of the elections I've lived through. But hey, all things are relative...especially in West Virginia!

Offline corbe

You got something against real American Woman, Frank?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

You got something against real American Woman, Frank?

I'm positive Frank wouldn't hold anything against that.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

She does rock those boots.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm positive Frank wouldn't hold anything against that.

I would hold a pillow against it's face while it slept.

Offline RoosGirl

I would hold a pillow against it's face while it slept.

I had not considered that scenario.  I stand corrected.

Offline Frank Cannon

I had not considered that scenario.  I stand corrected.

I'm all full of ideas.

BTW let's make this a real worship thread.