Author Topic: Trump visits US troops at Walter Reed  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump visits US troops at Walter Reed
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
For heavens sake I was the one who posted the Walter Reed story to begin with..sheesh!

A MOD merged the two articles as it should have been.

Do us all a favor @txradioguy and @Right_in_Virginia I suggest you both use the ignore feature. 

Thanks for the advice @mystery-ak  888high58888  But I reserve the "ignore feature" for one or two posters who, IMHO, are egregious for egregious sake.  @txradioguy is just annoying.   :shrug:

Thanks for another great year.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

My best,
RIV

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2017, 07:49:31 pm »
We thank you Lord Trump for Thy gifts which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Trump the Lord, amen.
Even someone who  actively despises the president still can appreciate his respect for the military, I should think. Or can't you give even the "stopped clock is right twice a day" benefit of the doubt?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2017, 08:02:14 pm »
Thanks for the advice @mystery-ak  888high58888  But I reserve the "ignore feature" for one or two posters who, IMHO, are egregious for egregious sake.  @txradioguy is just annoying.   :shrug:

Thanks for another great year.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

My best,
RIV

Thank you...Merry Christmas to you and yours...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 08:02:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 01:37:29 am »
Why @mystery-ak was it necessary to hide the President's awarding the Purple Heart?

I made this a separate thread for a reason ... it deserved to be.

Are we no longer allowed to post threads that honor our military and the CIC separately from benign, BS threads?

Just let me know @mystery-ak ... and I'll stop honoring our troops and the CIC they respect and love on this forum.

My God

Anyway, these pics are very nice and I like seeing them.  Trump looks as though he really enjoys being with those guys.