Author Topic: "I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim"  (Read 274 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
"I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim"
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:49:47 pm »
"I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim"

by Majid Rafizadeh
December 2, 2017 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11217/islamists-muslims-nations-states

For Islamists, non-Muslim land is different from Muslim land. Many can never identify themselves with a Western land -- or with a flag or nationality -- even though they may have been born in that land and their families may have lived there for generations.

When people are brainwashed not to identify themselves with a flag and a nationality, it disrupts the human connections and communications that need to take place within communities. It pits the indoctrinated person against the entire society and his own countrymen, and develops an "us versus them" mentality.

This view brings with it a wish for waging jihad against one's birth country. It creates the priority -- if the country attacking it is ruled by shari'ah -- of joining the enemy to fight against one's birth country.

Several years ago, when first in the United States on a teaching scholarship, one issue leapt out. A man asked an innocent enough question: Where I was from? I told him; then, as a courtesy, asked him the same question.

Read more at: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11217/islamists-muslims-nations-states

Offline skeeter

Re: "I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim"
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 02:53:15 pm »
This is what our previous president attempted to flood the country with.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: "I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim"
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 11:45:58 pm »
From the article:
"For islamists, non-muslim land is different from muslim land. Many can never identify themselves with a Western land -- or with a flag or nationality -- even though they may have been born in that land and their families may have lived there for generations."

....and this is why ALL muslims who currently reside in dar al-harb must be returned to dar al-islam.

Either voluntarily, or... by force if need be.

If you don't know what "dar al-harb" and "dar al-islam" mean, you'd better find out.
If you don't, you may come to understand what dar al-islam REALLY means for infidels...