Author Topic: McCabe and Mr. Mueller  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe and Mr. Mueller
« on: December 19, 2017, 03:41:14 pm »
December 19, 2017
McCabe and Mr. Mueller
By Daniel John Sobieski

As Fox News has reported, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe has rescheduled his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee with the Justice Department telling the network that it was due to a “routine scheduling error.” More likely it is due to the need for everyone to get their stories straight as the details of the fix that was in for Hillary Clinton are being, er… unmasked and the details of the deep state coup against President Trump bubble to the surface from the depths of the swamp:

…Fox News was told by those familiar with the matter that the intelligence committee is suspicious of the purported scheduling error. One source said they believe the schedule issue arose after Fox News' report Monday night on Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr.

Ohr was recently demoted from one of his two senior posts. Fox News reported that Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked through last fall for Fusion GPS, which was behind the anti-Trump dossier…

“McCabe has an Ohr problem,” one congressional source said.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/mccabe_and_mr_mueller.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: McCabe and Mr. Mueller
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 03:43:27 pm »
And, as I told you would happen a week ago, neither Ohr nor McCabe will testify anytime soon!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien