Author Topic: Female teacher, 34, fired after filing for marriage license to wed 16-year-old boy student  (Read 3777 times)

Offline mirraflake

You have lost out on many good things, and I will always feel badly that you don't know any strong men.

I know plenty of moral, strong men but I know they were not virgins before marriage.

@musiclady

Offline musiclady

I know plenty of moral, strong men but I know they were not virgins before marriage.

@musiclady

Nope.  (Unless, of course, they repented and are forgiven for the sexual sins they committed before they married - different story than your defense of sin).

Read Scripture for the guidelines you lack.  Making it up on your own doesn't cut it.

btw, I've asked you before to NOT ping me regarding moral issues.  I know where you 'stand' (or more like slouch) on defending immorality, and I'm not interested in your POV when it is so skewed from truth.

Please ping me on any other topic if you wish, but your attempt to get me to approve of your lack of moral standards and defense of vulgarity, disrespect for women, and sin will always fail.  I'm not weak.  I'm not malleable.

(Besides which, I know many, many moral men, like my father, my brothers, my husband, my sons, brothers in law, cousins, friends, guys I dated, guys from HS and college, men from church.  There are a lot of them that you pretend don't exist).

So please..... for BOTH of us, stop calling my attention to your stubborn defense of sin, and then I won't have to put you on Ignore, and you won't have to be bothered by the constant reminder that your postmodern sense of right and wrong is really just wrong.

(Last post on this subject or any other moral issue to you).

@mirraflake
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 06:58:16 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.