Author Topic: Growing Stench of Politics Rising From Team Mueller  (Read 892 times)

Offline libertybele

Growing Stench of Politics Rising From Team Mueller
« on: December 17, 2017, 02:35:47 am »
This is an obvious witch hunt.  There is no denying what's going on; either Trump fires Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein or they are going to bring him down.  President Trump needs to realize; it's either him or them.  It's either them or us.  Trouble is; who is Trump going to replace them with and who in Congress is going to approve the new AG, Deputy AG and on down?  IMHO Trump is slowly becoming a lone man on a deserted island. 

It is becoming clear that the special counsel is merely an arm of the Obama/Clinton deep state...there is a growing pile of evidence suggesting that the investigation itself is compromised; that it is rife with Obama-Clinton deep state corruption......

.....So who are these Mueller team members who are potentially compromised?

Andrew Weissman is a veteran prosecutor who was found to have praised Sally Yates, an Obama holdover at the Justice Department..........

.....Aaron Zebley, who had a long working relationship with Mueller and was known as his “right hand” man when Mueller headed the FBI. In 2015, Zebley represented Justin Cooper, Clinton’s IT staffer........

..............Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, both no longer on the Mueller team, who were engaged in an extramarital affair. The pair shared a vast number of texts in 2016 that are currently being reviewed by Justice Department. The content of those texts show both were highly critical of and opposed to Trump while they favored Hillary, with text such as “F Trump” and “Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0.”.........

....... Bruce Ohr, a Justice Department official who was recently demoted from a senior position, is married to a woman who worked for Fusion GPS through last fall. Her online published works shows that she has written extensively on Russia-related topics, and Fusion GPS has confirmed her hiring to investigate Trump........

https://patriotpost.us/articles/52913

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: Growing Stench of Politics Rising From Team Mueller
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 02:44:48 am »
This is an obvious witch hunt.  There is no denying what's going on; either Trump fires Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein or they are going to bring him down.  President Trump needs to realize; it's either him or them.  It's either them or us.  Trouble is; who is Trump going to replace them with and who in Congress is going to approve the new AG, Deputy AG and on down?  IMHO Trump is slowly becoming a lone man on a deserted island. 

I understand your concern.  I suggest that you give it a bit more time to play out...  say until we are well into 1Q2018.  I believe that things will be more clear, and look markedly different by then.

In the meantime, enjoy your  :tree3:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 03:24:34 am »
I understand your concern.  I suggest that you give it a bit more time to play out...  say until we are well into 1Q2018.  I believe that things will be more clear, and look markedly different by then.

IMHO, things are already crystal clear; there is no denying the corruption of Rosenstein and Mueller.

Yes, Christmas is a wonderful time of the year!   

Peace on Earth.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 03:35:10 am by libertybele »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 03:59:52 am »

@EdJames

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 04:13:53 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 04:33:54 am »
    Donald Trump has had a lot of connections to Russia in the last 15 years, including Financing, he said there was no collusion and I believe him but I agree with @EdJames this needs to play out, the Genie is out of the bottle.
    To cop the 'Your Fired' with these azzholes at this point will cost him considerable political capital that he can ill afford to lose at this point, IMHO, if he wants to keep his Agenda halfway on track, as it is now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 03:27:15 pm »
IMHO, things are already crystal clear; there is no denying the corruption of Rosenstein and Mueller. ...

I agree @libertybele  It's just so frustrating to witness the inaction. 

In the meantime .. enjoy this most wonderful time of the year! 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 03:57:51 am »
I agree @libertybele  It's just so frustrating to witness the inaction. 

In the meantime .. enjoy this most wonderful time of the year! 

Thank you, Merry Christmas RIV.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 04:07:35 am »

Politics? Like hell. This is called corruption plain and simple.