Author Topic: Voters Think Trump Should Resign Over Harassment Allegations  (Read 601 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Voters Think Trump Should Resign Over Harassment Allegations
« on: December 14, 2017, 09:46:48 pm »
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PPP_Release_National_121417.pdf

I know, polls.  The trends are clear though ... either the GOP changes the way they communicate, or they'll be kicked off the train at the next stop.  Pubs are lousy at marketing. 
  • 51% of voters think Trump is mentally unbalanced, though he is somewhat competitive with every challenger under age 78
  • Russia investigation is still widely supported
  • More want Trump impeached than not
  • More would blame GOP for government shutdown
  • Tax bill remains somewhat unpopular
  • Mitch has 13% approval, 61% disapproval.  Paul not much better.
  • 26% of hispanics approve of Trump sexually harassing women.  Opportunity?

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Voters Think Trump Should Resign Over Harassment Allegations
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 10:22:14 pm »

I know, polls. 

Eh. This isn't just some poll. This is PPP. Look into who they are and what they want to do and then get back to me.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:01:48 pm »
26% of hispanics approve of Trump sexually harassing women.

Hahaha......what???
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:40:35 am »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 04:57:05 pm »
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PPP_Release_National_121417.pdf

I know, polls.  The trends are clear though ... either the GOP changes the way they communicate, or they'll be kicked off the train at the next top.  Pubs are lousy at marketing.

Well, next year, unless they get done what they promised, which is doubtful -- what will the Repubs have to market?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 05:44:42 pm »
Well, next year, unless they get done what they promised, which is doubtful -- what will the Repubs have to market?

Therein lies the problem; the majority of the GOP campaigned on repeal of Bammycare and it hasn't happened.  Lower taxes?  Maybe ... still waiting for the sellouts like Rubio to come through on that one.  Economy is improving but the left is stating that it's left over from Bammy's economy.

IMHO perhaps the only way to win is to reflect on conservative princples and the Constitution which they should have been campaigning on all along and absolutely refuse to run a nasty smear campaign like the despicable DEMS.  People are going to get tired of the false accusations and continued mud slinging that doesn't hold.  IOW take any issue that screams liberalism and explain why and how liberalism hasn't worked and how conservatism is working and will work in the future.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 05:47:01 pm »
It's like PJ O'Rourke said, "Republicans say that government doesn't work, then they get elected and prove it."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 05:48:39 pm »
Michael Medved was saying yesterday, Trump is 70 years old, has survived intact this long, largely 40 years in the public eye. That's always been a plus to me as well.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 06:10:41 pm »

This will surely backfire on the democrats. Once The Trump Organization releases information on its hiring practices and long history of offering opportunities to women to advance their careers with the company.

Of course if you google this the first 3 pages are filled with stories beginning in early 2016 from left wing fake news sources charging Trump with misogyny, racism, blah blah blah. Running for President as a republican will get you that sort of thing. It’s standard left wing democrat practice...