Author Topic: Border crossings decline, Trump still pushes for wall What's Your Point? December 10, 2017  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Border crossings decline, Trump still pushes for wall What's Your Point? December 10, 2017

Posted: Dec 10 2017 06:54AM CST

Video Posted: Dec 10 2017 09:12AM CST

Updated: Dec 10 2017 10:46AM CST

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - This week's panel: Bob Price - Associate Editor Breitbart Texas, Nyanza Moore - progressive commentator and Houston attorney, Tony Diaz- Chicano educator and activist, Marcus Davis - host of "Sunday Morning Live",  Jared Woodfill, conservative attorney, and Jessica Colon - Republican strategist. discuss securing the U.S. border.

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump's immigration crackdown has produced a spike in detentions by deportation officers across the country during his first months in office. At the same time, arrests along the Mexican border have fallen sharply, apparently as fewer people have tried to sneak into the U.S.

http://www.fox26houston.com/you-decide/border-crossings-decline-trump-still-pushes-for-wall-whats-your-point-december-10-2017

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Border crossings decline, Trump still pushes for wall What's Your Point?"

Geez, how can some be so stupid?
(And I thought that -I- was dumb)

A well-constructed wall will be there many decades after Mr. Trump is out of office.
It will remain a solid, passive physical barrier that transcends the changing of the political guard.

I predict that where a wall of sufficient height and strength (thickness) has been constructed, with "anti-scaling" measures installed at the top, border crossings at that location will drop to 0. That's, "zero".

It will make the border control agents' jobs much easier on our side, as well.