Author Topic: Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore  (Read 815 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:07:33 am »
CNN, Dec 9, 2017

President Donald Trump recorded a robocall for Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore ahead of Tuesday's election, deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah confirmed Saturday night.

At a rally Friday in Pensacola, Florida, which is near the Alabama border, the President pointed to someone in the audience and said: "This guy is screaming, 'We want Roy Moore.' He is right."

The President then said Democrats in Congress "want open borders, higher taxes, and government-run health care that doesn't work. Costs a fortune, doesn't work. They are soft on crime. ... That's why we need a Republican in the House. We need a Republican in the Senate. We need more of them."

More: http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/donald-trump-republican-roy-moore-robocall-alabama/index.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:14:26 am »
Clip of the President's "vote for Roy Moore" from Friday's rally can be found here ....

Cold, rain did not dampen spirits outside Trump rally
Pensacola News Journal, Dec 8, 2017

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/12/08/cold-rain-did-not-dampen-spirits-outside-trump-rally/935148001/

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 04:14:52 am »
God bless him, the President's trying to save the seat.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 04:29:09 am »
God bless him, the President's trying to save the seat.

Trump's instincts are razor sharp.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 04:40:14 am »
CNN, Dec 9, 2017

President Donald Trump recorded a robocall for Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore ahead of Tuesday's election, deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah confirmed Saturday night.

At a rally Friday in Pensacola, Florida, which is near the Alabama border, the President pointed to someone in the audience and said: "This guy is screaming, 'We want Roy Moore.' He is right."

The President then said Democrats in Congress "want open borders, higher taxes, and government-run health care that doesn't work. Costs a fortune, doesn't work. They are soft on crime. ... That's why we need a Republican in the House. We need a Republican in the Senate. We need more of them."

More: http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/donald-trump-republican-roy-moore-robocall-alabama/index.html

Trump is on the right side in this.  I'm glad he didn't waffle because of the potential media blowback.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 05:05:37 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 05:40:42 am »
Trump's instincts are razor sharp.

Yeah, that's why he endorsed Luther Strange in the primary.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 05:51:20 am »
Yeah, that's why he endorsed Luther Strange in the primary.

So?  Now that the primary is over he's endorsed Moore.  In a few days he'll either claim victory or claim Moore lost because he didn't love TRUMP enough.  This election is not about Moore, it's about tRUMP (unless he loses, in which case it's totally not).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 05:58:34 am »
So?  Now that the primary is over he's endorsed Moore.  In a few days he'll either claim victory or claim Moore lost because he didn't love TRUMP enough.  This election is not about Moore, it's about tRUMP (unless he loses, in which case it's totally not).

I don't think anyone can claim that Trump's instincts are "razor sharp" and have any kind of credibility when the first guy that Trump endorsed was the first loser.

Anyway, with Moore in the race the election is about RUMP either way, isn't it?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 08:05:53 am »
Roy Moore is suing his accusers!

https://twitter.com/RoyMooreSenate/status/939314017079840768?s=04

Yeah - I think you’ve been had.  That appears to be a fake account, unless you really believe he also tweeted this from that account......

Honorable Roy Moore
@RoyMooreSenate
·
5h
Bestiality is illegal & homosexuality is bestiality and as senator I will see through that we prosecute and lock up homosexuals for bestiality. #RoyMoore #Alabama #Senate #Election #RoyMooreSenate #MAGA #ALSen

Honorable Roy Moore
@RoyMooreSenate
·
7h
We’re gonna take them from the penthouse to the courthouse on Election Day (Tuesday)! 🏛⚖️🇺🇸 See you at the polls with my horse Sassy! #RoyMoore #Alabama #Senate #Election #RoyMooreSenate #MAGA #ALSenateRace

His actual twitter page makes no mention of it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MooreSenate

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:07:48 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.