Author Topic: Hoo Boy: WaPo, CNN Preparing to Expose Dozens of Members of Congress on Sexual Harassment and Miscon  (Read 720 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hoo Boy: WaPo, CNN Preparing to Expose Dozens of Members of Congress on Sexual Harassment and Misconduct?
Guy Benson

Posted: Dec 08, 2017 10:35 AM

On one hand, this is a potential bombshell.  With Democratic gropers Al Franken and John Conyers finally on the way out, and the GOP divided over what to do if credibly-accused molester Roy Moore wins next week's special election in Alabama, could there be a big pile of shoes still waiting to drop on dozens of sitting members of Congress?  On the other hand, would that outcome really be much of a surprise at this point?  I direct your attention to this account of a tense hearing on the Hill a few weeks ago, at which female members decried and confronted a systemic climate of harassment within the halls of Congress:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/12/08/hoo-boy-wapo-cnn-preparing-to-expose-dozens-of-members-of-congress-on-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct-n2419647
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

what to do if credibly-accused molester Roy Moore

Guy has no bias there. Wonder what his thoughts are about Roy's main accuser being exposed as a bold faced liar?

Online GrouchoTex

Well, it is Friday afternoon.
Are we going to see the traditional Friday-afternoon-bad-news-document-dump?
Good news on Monday.
Bad news on Friday.
That's how they roll.

Online roamer_1

credibly-accused

Guy has no bias there. Wonder what his thoughts are about Roy's main accuser being exposed as a bold faced liar?

They're sure pumping that phrase...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The WaPo's story was competently reported and corroborated and hence credible.   The additional accuser dredged up by Gloria Allred, apparently, is not.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The WaPo's story was competently reported and corroborated and hence credible.   The additional accuser dredged up by Gloria Allred, apparently, is not.

I see you're still hanging by that fingernail.  Good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, I remember the House Banking and House Post Office scandals.  Not the first time in my life I've seen a couple dozen shoes drop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

The WaPo's story was competently reported and corroborated and hence credible.

Oh horseshit.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

When you open a can of worms, you may get worms.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Hoowee...that didn't age well.
Countdown to Resignation