Author Topic: Judge in Flynn case recuses himself  (Read 2334 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Judge in Flynn case recuses himself
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 02:46:08 pm »
The more is Here
You can thank me later.

@jpsb

I will thank you right now!  This is well deserving of it's own thread IMHO.  VERY interesting indeed! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 02:59:57 pm »
Byron York: Dossier author was in contact with Obama Justice Department
Washington Examiner, Dec 7, 2017

It's been ten months since Washington learned that former British spy Christopher Steele, author of the so-called "Trump dossier," took the Hillary Clinton-funded opposition research document to the FBI, which considered sponsoring the anti-Trump work at the height of the 2016 presidential campaign. Now, congressional investigators have made what is perhaps an even more consequential discovery: Knowledge of the dossier project, during the campaign, extended into the highest levels of the Obama Justice Department.

The department's Bruce Ohr, a career official, served as associate deputy attorney general at the time of the campaign. That placed him just below the deputy attorney general, Sally Yates, who ran the day-to-day operations of the department. In 2016, Ohr's office was just steps away from Yates, who was later fired for defying President Trump's initial travel ban executive order and still later became a prominent anti-Trump voice upon leaving the Justice Department.

More at link: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-dossier-author-was-in-contact-with-obama-justice-department/article/2642930
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 03:06:08 pm »
Byron York: Dossier author was in contact with Obama Justice Department
Washington Examiner, Dec 7, 2017

It's been ten months since Washington learned that former British spy Christopher Steele, author of the so-called "Trump dossier," took the Hillary Clinton-funded opposition research document to the FBI, which considered sponsoring the anti-Trump work at the height of the 2016 presidential campaign. Now, congressional investigators have made what is perhaps an even more consequential discovery: Knowledge of the dossier project, during the campaign, extended into the highest levels of the Obama Justice Department.

The department's Bruce Ohr, a career official, served as associate deputy attorney general at the time of the campaign. That placed him just below the deputy attorney general, Sally Yates, who ran the day-to-day operations of the department. In 2016, Ohr's office was just steps away from Yates, who was later fired for defying President Trump's initial travel ban executive order and still later became a prominent anti-Trump voice upon leaving the Justice Department.

More at link: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-dossier-author-was-in-contact-with-obama-justice-department/article/2642930

@RetBobbyMI

WOW!  Yet another article prime for a stand alone thread!  Thanks for digging it up and posting!

The wheels are coming off of this thing big time and I want to watch it all happen!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
This also explains why the Democrats are going after Kellyanne Conway for trying to influence an election.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 03:21:29 pm »
@RetBobbyMI

WOW!  Yet another article prime for a stand alone thread!  Thanks for digging it up and posting!

The wheels are coming off of this thing big time and I want to watch it all happen!
Looks like @Right_in_Virginia beat me to it.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 03:29:46 pm »
From a friend's email this morning.

Janet Reno the JD and the FBI

Facts shared with me by retired FBI Agents via Conference Call. They agreed to talk with me for background purposes. I personally know only two of the four agents who participated. They set up the conference call using security protocols that would protect us all from surveillance.
Standard Protocol:

1. Each agent is entitled to his/her views on politics but no overt politicking is permitted above and beyond the Hatch Act.

2. No agent must participate in politics, even though a spouse under the Hatch Act. If an agent wants to get involved in advocacy in politics, they must first resign.

3. Item number violated in major ways as far back as the Clinton Administration according to two agents who worked the OKC Bombing, Ruby Ridge, and Waco, Texas. Janet Reno was the first AG to elevate the culture of corruption that these agents knew about. They think Eric Holder expanded on what Janet Reno did.

4. Janet Reno was the AG who brought in major violations of the Hatch Act and grossly narrowed the interpretation of the Hatch Act as it applies to the Justice Department and the FBI. It has been extra dirty since then and many good agents have left over the politics.

5. Blatant politics have run rampant within the JD & FBI since Bill Clinton was overtly protected by Janet Reno. The practice continues today according to the retired agents I spoke with personally.

6. Before Janet Reno, political influence was there in the JD & FBI in minor ways dating back to the JFK Investigation.

Sorry but I am not able to share the source and wouldn't if I could.  I personally believe every word of it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2017, 03:34:32 pm »

Sorry but I am not able to share the source and wouldn't if I could.  I personally believe every word of it!

I have no problem believing this - in fact its been patently obvious. The wonder is why the GOP has tolerated it for so long. But then we know the answer to that question, too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2017, 03:35:45 pm »

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 03:39:57 pm »

I have no doubts about the politicization of once no political organizations. Although I’ve signed documents that say I forgot what I know, I can say this has extended into the intelligence community also, unfortunately.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 03:59:23 pm »
I have no problem believing this - in fact its been patently obvious. The wonder is why the GOP has tolerated it for so long. But then we know the answer to that question, too.

Yes we do!  Unfortunately!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 04:00:24 pm »
I have no doubts about the politicization of once no political organizations. Although I’ve signed documents that say I forgot what I know, I can say this has extended into the intelligence community also, unfortunately.

All I'm going to say is Yeah!  I know!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 04:11:55 pm »
He knows a crime was committed and doesn't want to be involved. Smart man.

He didn't bother to recuse himself when he took the plea. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »
Great minds!   888high58888

@RetBobbyMI
Well don’t know about great, but thank you. It is quite frozen this morning with near freezing temps on South Padre Island in far south Texas. Was in the 80s at the beginning of the week. And light snow this morning. And here I thought I left that crap in Michigan.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 05:28:30 pm »
He didn't bother to recuse himself when he took the plea.

Yeah, I think that might provide Flynn grounds to retract his plea.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 05:31:33 pm »
Has this been reported on any of the cable news stations?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2017, 05:34:17 pm »
Has this been reported on any of the cable news stations?

You ARE joking aren't you?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2017, 05:39:01 pm »
You ARE joking aren't you?

Sorry, no.  I've been preoccupied, so I was hoping I missed it.   :laugh:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2017, 06:10:40 pm »
The hidden secret is why. He probably shrouded it in FISA secrecy.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2017, 06:13:32 pm »
The hidden secret is why. He probably shrouded it in FISA secrecy.

@RetBobbyMI

He's trying to provide himself with an escape from this rapidly sinking ship!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2017, 06:18:41 pm »
@RetBobbyMI

He's trying to provide himself with an escape from this rapidly sinking ship!
If he play politics like his buds in the DOJ or FBI, he is toast. No escape once the truth comes out.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2017, 06:28:09 pm »
If he play politics like his buds in the DOJ or FBI, he is toast. No escape once the truth comes out.

They were SO sure Hillary was going to win and all of this would get swept under the rug!  OOPS!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2017, 06:36:37 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

And the hits just keep on coming! 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/muellers-right-hand-man-russia-probe-represented-clinton-aide-set-unsecure-server/
A prime example of the DC cesspool. Just keeps on swirling in the same septic tank.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2017, 06:56:57 pm »
The more is Here
You can thank me later.

That deserves a separate thread.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln