Author Topic: GOP strategist donates to Alabama Democrat  (Read 540 times)

Offline endicom

GOP strategist donates to Alabama Democrat
« on: December 08, 2017, 01:36:32 am »
The Hill
Mallory Shelbourne
Dec. 6, 2017

A former strategist for Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio) and Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) 2008 presidential campaign said Wednesday that he donated to Alabama Democratic Senate nominee Doug Jones.

“Proud to join my fellow true GOP warriors @MarkSalter55 @murphymike @MattSDavid @Timodc in donating to @GDouglasJones for U.S. Senate. We're doing this to put America first, but also to save the GOP. Doug Jones is an honorable man & will be a good Senator. #CountryOverParty,” John Weaver wrote on Twitter, referencing several other prominent Republican strategists.

More... http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363693-gop-strategist-donates-to-alabama-democrat

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: GOP strategist donates to Alabama Democrat
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:10:54 am »
Can anybody refresh my memory?  When was the last time Murphy successfully managed a campaign?  Surely he's done it once somewhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 02:12:23 am »
Can anybody refresh my memory?  When was the last time Murphy successfully managed a campaign?  Surely he's done it once somewhere.

Jones?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 02:36:01 am »

Jones?

It may be early to call this one for Jones....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:39 am »
We're doing this to put America first

Voting for Democrats never puts America first.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 05:31:20 am »
I love this.  The Republican hierarchy movers and shakers letting their kabuki theater masks drop to let us all see who they really are and who they really have supported all along.

Let the party officially get rolled into the Democrat party where it's heart and soul belongs.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 05:44:28 am »

Can someone refresh my memory and tall me when Mike Murphy as a Republican? He wrote an amicus brief to the Supremes in favor of same sex marriage and took $100 million dollar war chest to zero getting Jeb! to last place.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 05:52:08 am »
Can someone refresh my memory and tall me when Mike Murphy as a Republican? He wrote an amicus brief to the Supremes in favor of same sex marriage and took $100 million dollar war chest to zero getting Jeb! to last place.

Hey, that was the one good thing he did.....
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 05:55:11 am »

Michael Ellis "Mike" Murphy is a Republican political consultant. He advised Republicans including John McCain (loser), Rick Lazio (loser), John Engler (Loser), Tommy Thompson (loser), Spencer Abraham, Christie Whitman (winner), Lamar Alexander (loser), and Arnold Schwarzenegger (winner). Until January 2006, he was an adviser to Mitt Romney. (loser) And let's
not forget Jeb (loser)

He is also the one that put the knife in Sarah Palin back. F him.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 05:55:28 am »
The Hill
Mallory Shelbourne
Dec. 6, 2017

A former strategist for Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio) 

Figgers.