Author Topic: Bernie Sanders: Trump should 'think about resigning' over sexual misconduct allegations  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bernie Sanders: Trump should 'think about resigning' over sexual misconduct allegations
by Melissa Quinn | Dec 7, 2017, 10:56 AM

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., thinks President Trump should consider resigning because of the allegations of sexual misconduct made against him during his campaign.

“We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a time widely seen all over this country that he assaulted women, so I would hope that maybe the POTUS might pay attention to what’s going on and also think about resigning,” Sanders told CBS News on Thursday.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-trump-should-think-about-resigning-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations/article/2642814
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Bernie should think about STFU.

Offline Frank Cannon

Keep up the stupidity Bern. I would love for you to get back on Donny's radar so he can use his megaphone and tell all your retarded followers about your 6 houses and $100K+ car.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Bernie's up to his neck in scandal so deflection is the proper strategy.
Countdown to Resignation