Author Topic: ‘Do Not Talk to Me About Honor and Integrity!’ Steve Bannon Savages Entire Romney Clan After Mitt’s  (Read 3317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ian Mason5 Dec 2017 Fairhope, AL

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon unleashed a stream of indignation at failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney after Romney impugned West Point-grad and Vietnam veteran Roy Moore’s “honor and integrity” Tuesday.

“What did [Mitt Romney] say yesterday? … That judge Moore lacked honor and integrity and that’s why he couldn’t vote for him?” Bannon asked the audience in a packed Fairhope, Alabama barn who had come to support Judge Moore’s U.S. Senate bid.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/05/do-not-talk-to-me-about-honor-and-integrity-steve-bannon-savages-entire-romney-clan-after-mitts-insult-to-vietnam-vet-roy-moore/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Does Bannon ever savage Democrats?

Offline skeeter

I've wondered the same about some Briefers.

Offline Frank Cannon

“Judge Moore is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point,” he said. “Judge Moore served his country in one of the toughest wars we ever had, in Vietnam.”

“That’s honor and integrity, Mitt,” Bannon said, calling out Romney directly. “And while we’re on the subject of Vietnam, and honor, and integrity, you avoided service, brother.”

Say what you want about Bannon, he punched Mitt squarely in the jaw with this jab. I love it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.”

George Orwell
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
“Judge Moore is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point,” he said. “Judge Moore served his country in one of the toughest wars we ever had, in Vietnam.”

“That’s honor and integrity, Mitt,” Bannon said, calling out Romney directly. “And while we’re on the subject of Vietnam, and honor, and integrity, you avoided service, brother.”

Say what you want about Bannon, he punched Mitt squarely in the jaw with this jab. I love it.

Mitt had absolutely no business jumping into that sad Moore debate.  He deserves the punchout.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I've wondered the same about some Briefers.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Larry Elder pointed out Trump had 5 student deferments, sounds like what Larry said. Take that Bannon.

Silver Pines

Bannon’s a degenerate sack of garbage who looks like he sleeps in an alleyway curled around a bottle of Night Train.

I’m no Romney fan, but while Bannon was dragging Romney for missing Vietnam, did he forget his boss?  You know, President Bone Spurs who struggled through his own sexual Vietnam? 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bannon’s a degenerate sack of garbage who looks like he sleeps in an alleyway curled around a bottle of Night Train.

I’m no Romney fan, but while Bannon was dragging Romney for missing Vietnam, did he forget his boss?  You know, President Bone Spurs who struggled through his own sexual Vietnam?

@CatherineofAragon 

Steve Bannon actually served this country in uniform!  You and Hillary seem to have something in common regarding those of us who have done that!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@CatherineofAragon 

Steve Bannon actually served this country in uniform!  You and Hillary seem to have something in common regarding those of us who have done that!

Yeah, but even Hillary doesn't get a twofer like some people.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@CatherineofAragon 

Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as well as at the Pentagon.

So ... there's that.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon 

1) So he served.  He’s still a degenerate.

2). Yes, because I’m a Democrat.  In fact, I AM Hillary Clinton.

3) My father served this country in uniform, fool. 

@Bigun

Offline dfwgator

Romney is a Democrat, for all intents and purposes.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Bannon is the face of modern conservatism.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bannon is the face of modern conservatism.

And if it is, who are you going to look to save you?

Offline aligncare

We know at their core who and what democrats are. Most of us are just now learning, with Trump’s presidency, what feckless, fat and lazy, statist, losers republicans are.

With friends like establishment republicans, who needs enemies.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
1) So he served.  He’s still a degenerate.

2). Yes, because I’m a Democrat.  In fact, I AM Hillary Clinton.

3) My father served this country in uniform, fool. 

@Bigun

@CatherineofAragon

Did your father also convict honorable men based on nothing more than hearsay and innuendo?

I somehow doubt that he did fool!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

The greater threat to our liberty is the enemy within who claims they will work to represent us but fail to do anything they say they will do.

Currently the tax reform bill does fulfill some of the promises the Pubs have made. If it ends up becoming law, ending the Obamacare individual mandate, lowering tax rates, increasing deductions, eliminating the AMT and estate tax can you honestly say this would have happened without the threat of running candidates against establishment officials in the primaries?

The Pub party has made it clear they are incapable of doing what they said they would do without external pressure threatening their jobs unless they do it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Utah gov. calls Steve Bannon a 'Mormon bigot' after Mitt Romey clash

Steve Bannon tore into Mitt Romney during a campaign rally for Roy Moore
    He accused Romney of using his Mormon faith to dodge the Vietnam draft
    It came after Romney said electing Moore would be a 'stain on the GOP'
    Utah governor Gary Herbert has now weighed in, calling Bannon a 'bigot'

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

Published: 09:05 EST, 7 December 2017 | Updated: 09:48 EST, 7 December 2017

Gary Herbert, the governor of Utah, has waded into the Albama Senate race, calling Steve Bannon a 'Mormon bigot'

Utah governor Gary Herbert has branded Steve Bannon a 'Mormon bigot' after he accused Mitt Romney of using his faith to dodge the Vietnam draft.

Mr Herbert waded into the row between the alt-Right figurehead and GOP stalwart on Thursday amid a highly contentious Senate race in Alabama.

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155885/Utah-governor-calls-Steven-Bannon-Mormon-bigot.html

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Did your father also convict honorable men based on nothing more than hearsay and innuendo?

I somehow doubt that he did fool!

@Bigun

Yelling my words back at me like a five year old.

Why would you doubt it when you know zero about him?

Actually, he was an honorable man who wouldn’t have dreamed of justifying child molestation for any goal, political or otherwise.  Sorry I can’t soothe your conscience by allowing you to think he was like you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Yelling my words back at me like a five year old.

Why would you doubt it when you know zero about him?

Actually, he was an honorable man who wouldn’t have dreamed of justifying child molestation for any goal, political or otherwise.  Sorry I can’t soothe your conscience by allowing you to think he was like you.

@CatherineofAragon

Well then I must assume you got the insanity gene honestly!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Well then I must assume you got the insanity gene honestly!

@Bigun, read what you just wrote in response to my post.  I said my father would not have defended a child molester.  Your response?  He was insane. 

I know you want to anger me by belittling my dead father, but I’m not even mad.  I’m sincerely sorry for you.  You’re a raving, morally bankrupt, empty old husk.   You inspire pity.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun, read what you just wrote in response to my post.  I said my father would not have defended a child molester.  Your response?  He was insane. 

I know you want to anger me by belittling my dead father, but I’m not even mad.  I’m sincerely sorry for you.  You’re a raving, morally bankrupt, empty old husk.   You inspire pity.

@CatherineofAragon

Believe me I have read what you wrote! and I have concluded that anyone who will convict a person based on nothing more than rumors, political based invective, and flat out lies is insane!  Live with it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien