Author Topic: Rosenstein: I'm satisfied with Mueller's work in Russia probe  (Read 504 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosenstein: I'm satisfied with Mueller's work in Russia probe
« on: December 06, 2017, 07:47:03 pm »
By Rebecca Savransky - 12/06/17 02:02 PM EST

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an interview with an NBC affiliate in Maryland published Wednesday that he is satisfied with special counsel Robert Mueller's work in the investigation into Russia's election interference.

Rosenstein told the News4 I-Team that he could not go into detail, but gave an affirmative response when asked if he was satisfied.

“When we conduct criminal investigations — just as was true in Maryland — we don’t talk about the investigation while it’s ongoing," he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363579-rosenstein-im-satisfied-with-muellers-work-in-russia-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rosenstein: I'm satisfied with Mueller's work in Russia probe
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 07:58:38 pm »
LOL! Of course he is! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:04:08 pm »
That he's even coming out and saying this is agood thing.   It means theres a change he will be removed.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 08:14:57 pm »
By Rebecca Savransky - 12/06/17 02:02 PM EST

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an interview with an NBC affiliate in Maryland published Wednesday that he is satisfied with special counsel Robert Mueller's work in the investigation into Russia's election interference.

Rosenstein told the News4 I-Team that he could not go into detail, but gave an affirmative response when asked if he was satisfied.

“When we conduct criminal investigations — just as was true in Maryland — we don’t talk about the investigation while it’s ongoing," he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363579-rosenstein-im-satisfied-with-muellers-work-in-russia-probe

Don’t you just love the way the phrase ”the investigation into Russia's election interference” rolls off the tongue? As if it were a fact just waiting for the evidence to come cascading in. LOL