Author Topic: Mike Pence and Reince Priebus reportedly planned a coup to replace Trump after the 'Access Hollywood  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence and Reince Priebus reportedly planned a coup to replace Trump after the 'Access Hollywood' tape

Eliza Relman

Vice President Mike Pence and former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus reportedly considered a coup to replace then candidate Donald Trump on the GOP presidential ticket following the release of the "Access Hollywood" tape last fall.
    GOP leaders considered drafting former Bush administration Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to be the party's vice presidential nominee, The Atlantic reported.
    Republican donors reportedly considered paying Trump to abandon the race.

Vice President Mike Pence and former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus considered a coup to replace then candidate Donald Trump following the release of the "Access Hollywood" tape just weeks before the 2016 presidential election, The Atlantic reported in a lengthy profile of Pence on Tuesday.

The tape, in which Trump boasted about sexually assaulting women, sent the Republican Party into a panic as party leaders and donors pressured the Republican National Committee to force the former reality-TV star off the ticket.

more
http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-priebus-coup-replace-trump-access-hollywood-tape-2017-12
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That tape might have been like Billy Bush said, listening to a standup comedian. Of course, some want to say that was being boastful. He could have been cutting up.

Offline RoosGirl

I knew Mike Pence and Reince Priebus were failures.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That tape might have been like Billy Bush said, listening to a standup comedian. Of course, some want to say that was being boastful. He could have been cutting up.

I bet Trumps friend Jeffrey Epstein could shed some light on what he meant.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

I bet Trumps friend Jeffrey Epstein could shed some light on what he meant.

LOL. I love that you have to wake up every single day for the next 7+ years living with Donald Trump as your President. It must send you into deep panic and depression. LOVE IT!!!!!!