Author Topic: Ex-campaign aide: Pence's wife finds Trump 'totally vile'  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-campaign aide: Pence's wife finds Trump 'totally vile'
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:50:27 pm »
Ex-campaign aide: Pence's wife finds Trump 'totally vile'
By Rebecca Savransky - 12/05/17 07:33 AM EST

A former Trump campaign aide said Vice President Mike Pence's wife, Karen, finds President Trump "totally vile."

Mike and Karen Pence were taken aback when the 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape in which Trump was heard making lewd comments about women surfaced last year, The Atlantic reported.

A former campaign aide told the publication that Karen Pence was "disgusted."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363254-ex-campaign-aide-pences-wife-finds-trump-totally-vile
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Ex-campaign aide: Pence's wife finds Trump 'totally vile'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:54:49 pm »
“She finds him reprehensible—just totally vile," the former campaign aide added.

Yet her ass still sits in the Naval Observatory living off the govt'. I guess her moral outrage only goes as far as grumbling to some campaign aid and not anything meaningful.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 03:02:23 pm »
That Former Campaign Aide sure gets around.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:02:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 03:03:32 pm »

:silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 03:05:19 pm »
I found my husband's former boss reprehensible, too. Fortunately, he finally got his comeuppance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 03:38:24 pm »

Yep. They all have a private club to hang out together.
Former Campaign Aide
Anonymous Source
High Level Sources
Sources Close to the President
Etc.

Whenever you use any one of these, you can say any damned thing you want to. Because by definition, whatever you say can never be actually verified. And everything these "sources" say is always 100% negative against Trump. There is never ever a positive story from these guys.

Sources in the know, confirm that Trump has Nazi uniforms in his closet. These guys are the architects of 'Fake News'. And yet the media will still not stop using them. Imagine that?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:09 pm »
I don’t know if this is true or not but I  find it believable

I can believe it because most women do.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:47:19 pm »
Corey?  That you?

Offline Concerned

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:19 pm »
Just as I think there are lots of folks out there who think Trump can do no wrong, I think there are lots of folks out there who think he’s “totally vile”, childish, petty, and/or a “moron”.  He’s a particularly polarizing figure (by design IMO).
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 04:09:21 pm »
Just as I think there are lots of folks out there who think Trump can do no wrong, I think there are lots of folks out there who think he’s “totally vile”, childish, petty, and/or a “moron”.  He’s a particularly polarizing figure (by design IMO).

That may be true to a certain extent, but there are plenty of Trumpers who are pissed off at him for various reasons. There are plenty of rational Trump supporters who have serious issues with him. These people would be in the middle of your definition.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 04:20:04 pm »

That may be true to a certain extent, but there are plenty of Trumpers who are pissed off at him for various reasons. There are plenty of rational Trump supporters who have serious issues with him. These people would be in the middle of your definition.

Of course.   :beer:  I think Trump's words and actions inspire lots of folks along the entire spectrum from "I absolutely loathe and hate him" to "He is our savior who can do no wrong" and everywhere in between sometimes dependent upon the tweet of the day or the fight/position of the day.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 06:02:29 pm »

Yep. They all have a private club to hang out together.
Former Campaign Aide
Anonymous Source
High Level Sources
Sources Close to the President
Etc.

Whenever you use any one of these, you can say any damned thing you want to. Because by definition, whatever you say can never be actually verified. And everything these "sources" say is always 100% negative against Trump. There is never ever a positive story from these guys

Except when it's a story confirming our belief in the investigation bias.  Then it's totally believable.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,293448.msg1532797.html#msg1532797

Or when a source like Jeffery Sterling with an earth shattering revelation is jailed and the reporter Risen is threatened with it was well.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 06:18:52 pm »
“She finds him reprehensible—just totally vile," the former campaign aide added.

Yet her ass still sits in the Naval Observatory living off the govt'. I guess her moral outrage only goes as far as grumbling to some campaign aid and not anything meaningful.

Oh, come on, Frank.  Don't buy into this story just because someone put it out there on a slow news day ... and by that I mean a slow bad news for Trump day.  It's been all good lately so that have to did up something. 

I think Miz Pence is a quiet lady and seriously doubt if she said it at all.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 06:20:05 pm »

Ain't it the truth.  He probably meets Anonymous Source in the hallways a lot at CNN.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 06:25:02 pm »
Except when it's a story confirming our belief in the investigation bias.  Then it's totally believable.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,293448.msg1532797.html#msg1532797

Or when a source like Jeffery Sterling with an earth shattering revelation is jailed and the reporter Risen is threatened with it was well.

I agree with you. When you leak actual government documents, or real government secrets, obviously that can be verified. I was sloppy in my post because I failed to point out that I was referring to the bedroom gossip stories like this one, not the real hardcore verifiable stuff as you correctly pointed out.

We have all endured countless stories claiming, Trump blows up at Mr. Whomever! Trump is furious with Mr. Whomever! Mr. Whomever soon to be fired sources say. And on like that.

Those almost always turn out to be either made up by the reporter or by the source.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:26:40 pm by 240B »

Offline edpc

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 06:40:17 pm »
I agree with you. When you leak actual government documents, or real government secrets, obviously that can be verified. I was sloppy in my post because I failed to point out that I was referring to the bedroom gossip stories like this one, not the real hardcore verifiable stuff as you correctly pointed out.

Not a criticism of you, but of the idea in general.  Sources have a lot at stake, whether it's hard news or gossipy stuff like this.  Karen might find him totally vile and Tillerson might think he's a moron.  Hardly important in the grand scheme, but I don't give things credence or dismiss them based upon whether they're favorable to my views, or not.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 06:56:08 pm »
That's not the point. It is not about favorable or unfavorable. It is about dismissing credence based on it being a gossip story with essentially no source. It is completely reasonable to take those stories with a grain of salt.

Even if Pence's wife felt this way, she is much too classy to let it me be known, and she would never use the term "totally vile". That is just not who she is. And how could a campaign aide ever know any of this anyway. Did Mrs. Pence walk around spewing anti-Trump feelings to everyone, including aides?

I doubt that very much. I would bet money that this is a Fake News made up story, by someone. Who knows who? Because there is no source.

Offline edpc

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 07:02:47 pm »
Don't buy into this story just because someone put it out there on a slow news day ... and by that I mean a slow bad news for Trump day.

Wouldn't matter if it was wall to wall bad news for him.  You're too busy, anyway......

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 07:03:12 pm »
This strikes me as a good example of "made up" news, intentionally biased to be anti-Trump.

She might have said things in confidence, which she would publicly deny if she read this story.

But the media thrives on such tactics. Once upon a time, when Presidents had mistresses, the media gave them some privacy, even protected them.

They still will, for those they approve of. But not for this President.

So whenever reading a "news item," consider the radically different treatment of Clinton/Obama/Clinton VERSUS Trump.

And after that if you are STILL titillated over every anti-Trump dropping by the media, just kindly admit it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 07:50:36 pm »

What's she supposed to do?  Stay back home in Indiana in protest?  Talk about adding fuel to the anti-Trump fire...that would be a sure fire way to do it.

I imagine there were many female staffers and wives of people working for Trump that were appalled by his comments.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 07:50:48 pm »

Wouldn't matter if it was wall to wall bad news for him.  You're too busy, anyway......

Lol!  Now that is vile.