Author Topic: Frustrated Trump lashes out at FBI  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Frustrated Trump lashes out at FBI
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 05:20:17 am »
Don't care about the past. Reagan OK'd abortion in his state at one point. Only thing that matters to me is results and I have those in spades.

MAGA!!!!

January is a short past.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 05:21:31 am »
Don't care about the past. Reagan OK'd abortion in his state at one point. Only thing that matters to me is results and I have those in spades.

MAGA!!!!

I am familiar with that,  but there is more to it than you have implied in your statement.   Reagan agreed to allow abortion for Psychological reasons if a doctor considered it medically necessary.   Reagan later  expressed regret for that decision because it became a farce.  (not unlike medical marijuana where anyone can get it for "anxiety".)   

I actually used to have Reagan's Book,  "Abortion and the Conscious of the Nation".   

I might yet have it somewhere,  but it's been decades since I have read it. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 05:29:31 am »

I am familiar with that,  but there is more to it than you have implied in your statement.   Reagan agreed to allow abortion for Psychological reasons if a doctor considered it medically necessary.   Reagan later  expressed regret for that decision because it became a farce.  (not unlike medical marijuana where anyone can get it for "anxiety".)   

I actually used to have Reagan's Book,  "Abortion and the Conscious of the Nation".   

I might yet have it somewhere,  but it's been decades since I have read it.

The points the same. He did something that he ended up regretting. I'm sure that hanging out with a sitting Senator and an Ex President of the state you live in and do business was a swell idea at one point too. I would have done the same. Do it to a small degree in my own business. Just don't care about that stuff if I am getting tangible results.

BTW you are correct that my analogy was off. What Donny did hanging out with the Clintoons didn't get anyone killed.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 07:15:43 am »
You obviously have not been keeping up with the news.   This Peter Strzok guy seems to be ground zero for the whole mess. 

Apparently this guy solicited and paid for the Steele Dossier,  and upon obtaining it,  they used the nonsensical claims therein to obtain a FISA warrant from which they legally spied on Trump.   This also happens to be the same guy that "interviewed"  Hillary about her crooked use of her own server to circumnavigate Federal rules on communication,  and this is the same guy that convinced Comey into changing his position on Hillary's culpability. 

This guy is a hyper partisan kook bat that has been deep stating Trump and trying to protect Hillary's criminality.   He's looking dirty six different ways,  and we haven't even yet found out the extent of his involvement in a lot of dirty schemes. 

You need to keep up.  Trump was right about the wire taping,  and it's  looking like Trump is right about the witch hunt circus made up of all Democrat partisans.  This stuff is Washington corruption at it's finest.

Ground zero is the second that Eric "the red" Holder was sworn in as Attorney General!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien