Author Topic: Frustrated Trump lashes out at FBI  (Read 1974 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frustrated Trump lashes out at FBI
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:16:14 am »
By Jordan Fabian - 12/04/17 09:01 PM EST

President Trump is angry and frustrated over the removal of a senior FBI official from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team over alleged anti-Trump text messages, a development that surfaced after former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s guilty plea in the Russia investigation.

People close to the White House say Trump’s frustration explains some of his tweets and statements lashing out at the FBI, but insist the president’s team is not shifting its legal strategy in response to the probe.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363235-frustrated-trump-lashes-out-at-fbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Frustrated Trump lashes out at FBI
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:18:49 am »
Everyone should be lashing out at them if you ask me!  The FBI like most everything else in Washington  is throughly corrupt!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 02:30:02 am »
The FBI have been stonewalling the requests for documents, from Congressional oversight Republican committee heads.

Technically the FBI reports to the Attorney General, although it doesn't appear so.

I have listened to Hannity and Carlson, and they lay it out clearly, and it isn't pretty.

Mark Steyn said it is as if there was a Constitutional Amendment, stating if Republicans win, the FedGov machinery goes on as if nothing changed.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:47:30 am »
     Correct me if I'm wrong Trumpers and I know you will, but all this crap, the firing of Comey, Rosenstine and Mueller started that faithful Saturday morning when he tweeted that obummer was 'wiretapping' him back in February.   
     The dude has a tendency to step in it, admit it and lets move on.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 02:50:13 am »
     Correct me if I'm wrong Trumpers and I know you will, but all this crap, the firing of Comey, Rosenstine and Mueller started that faithful Saturday morning when he tweeted that obummer was 'wiretapping' him back in February.   

Sorry but no!  This started the day Obozo was elected. 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 03:01:02 am »

I have a theory about this.  Remember Jesse Ventura?  He is a conspiracy theorist that was going to run for president at one time and Trump was going to fund the whole thing personally.

Jesse is one of those every part of the government is doing something in secret.  A 9/11 truther too.  He has a show, and now he has one on a Russian program.  I think that Trump probably is also somewhat conspiracy nut like his buddy who may be paranoid.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 03:07:28 am »
I have a theory about this.  Remember Jesse Ventura?  He is a conspiracy theorist that was going to run for president at one time and Trump was going to fund the whole thing personally.

Jesse is one of those every part of the government is doing something in secret.  A 9/11 truther too.  He has a show, and now he has one on a Russian program.  I think that Trump probably is also somewhat conspiracy nut like his buddy who may be paranoid.

A bit paranoid?  Let's see ... members of his own party have vowed that he wouldn't last one term, and Mueller is investigating prior members of his team, who just happens to be involved in the Clinton corruption...he has reason to be paranoid. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:09:47 am »
I wonder who will Trump attack next.. The Military??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 03:09:57 am »
I think that Trump probably is also somewhat conspiracy nut like his buddy who may be paranoid.

Guess you haven't been keeping up. These things you call "conspiracies" are in reality the truth.

-We know that Trump Towers was under surveilance by the feds. It was part of the case against Manafart.

-We know Comey personally tanked the Clinton probe.

-We know Mueller hired nothing but Clinton campaign operatives for his staff.

-We know one FBI investigator was just pulled off the case for not only tanking the Hitlary investigation, but was a radical Leftist Commie Donny hater.

-We know that after a year and a half all this investigation has to show for it is a couple arrests culminating from the mid 2000's about improperly filed documents and one arrest due to lying. Not one time is Russian Collusion mentioned in those arrests.

-We know Mueller is ignoring all proven illegalities from the Clinton campaign involving Russia*.

(*See the Podesta Brothers)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 03:11:43 am »

And the peanut gallery is heard from!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:38 am »
Guess you haven't been keeping up. These things you call "conspiracies" are in reality the truth.

-We know that Trump Towers was under surveilance by the feds. It was part of the case against Manafart.

-We know one FBI investigator was just pulled off the case for not only tanking the Hitlary investigation, but was a radical Leftist Commie Donny hater.

-We know that after a year and a half all this investigation has to show for it is a couple arrests culminating from the mid 2000's about improperly filed documents and one arrest due to lying. Not one time is Russian Collusion mentioned in those arrests.

-We know Mueller is ignoring all proven illegalities from the Clinton campaign involving Russia*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8j29PsKfc

Clintons, Clintons.  What happened to "Lock her Up"?  Never intended on locking her up.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:52:09 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:34 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8j29PsKfc

Clintons, Clintons.  What happened to "Lock her Up"?  Never intended on locking her up.

Maybe nothing!  What's the hurry?  As far as I know there ain't no statute of limitations on Treason and next year is an election year.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 03:53:35 am »
Maybe nothing!  What's the hurry?  As far as I know there ain't no statute of limitations on Treason and next year is an election year.

Did you watch the video of Trump heaping praises for Hillary?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 03:53:59 am »

Also, Comey admitted that he deliberately and with intent leaked classified information in order to 'create' the Mueller investigation. If that is not illegal, then nothing is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 03:57:37 am »
Did you watch the video of Trump heaping praises for Hillary?

I've seen it many times previously and it bothered me greatly but current events are making me wonder if there was not method to the madness.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 04:01:04 am »

I believe that duty lies with the AG......the same useless AG that Donny went after a month or so ago for sitting on his hands and recusing himself from any Clinton/Russia stuff.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 04:01:11 am »

I'd like to take a flamethrower to the place. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 04:07:40 am »
I believe that duty lies with the AG......the same useless AG that Donny went after a month or so ago for sitting on his hands and recusing himself from any Clinton/Russia stuff.

If we're waiting on Sessions, we are in trouble. I'm beginning to think that he is not as partisan as he is just a simple abject coward. He is afraid to get involved in anything. So he hides under his desk with his fingers in his ears going lalalalalaa. He is definitely the wrong man for the job.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 04:40:01 am »

You obviously have not been keeping up with the news.   This Peter Strzok guy seems to be ground zero for the whole mess. 

Apparently this guy solicited and paid for the Steele Dossier,  and upon obtaining it,  they used the nonsensical claims therein to obtain a FISA warrant from which they legally spied on Trump.   This also happens to be the same guy that "interviewed"  Hillary about her crooked use of her own server to circumnavigate Federal rules on communication,  and this is the same guy that convinced Comey into changing his position on Hillary's culpability. 

This guy is a hyper partisan kook bat that has been deep stating Trump and trying to protect Hillary's criminality.   He's looking dirty six different ways,  and we haven't even yet found out the extent of his involvement in a lot of dirty schemes. 

You need to keep up.  Trump was right about the wire taping,  and it's  looking like Trump is right about the witch hunt circus made up of all Democrat partisans.  This stuff is Washington corruption at it's finest.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 04:42:10 am »

And here is another example of the exact sort of wisdom I have come to expect from you.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 04:45:21 am »

Excellent summation.  The only thing left out is Peter Strzok appears to have also been behind the Steele Dossier,  and that this ginned up fake information was the basis upon which they obtained the FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.   

This story gets stinker every day.   It's looking like a bunch of Federal Employees need to be tossed in prison.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 04:50:16 am »

If we're waiting on Sessions, we are in trouble. I'm beginning to think that he is not as partisan as he is just a simple abject coward. He is afraid to get involved in anything. So he hides under his desk with his fingers in his ears going lalalalalaa. He is definitely the wrong man for the job.

Why are Democrats Lions and Republicans Sheep?    I suppose they fear the power of the Media-Weapon.   The Democrats don't have to fear it,  they know it will always cover them.  Only Republicans fear it,  and I suppose they should rightly fear it. 

It's destroyed a lot of them,  such as George Allen and Trent Lott. 

Our side is cowed.  If this were a Democrat AG,  a bunch of our people would already be facing prosecutions.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 05:10:24 am »

Frank, Frank!!!! You obviously need to watch the video also.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 05:12:34 am »
Frank, Frank!!!! You obviously need to watch the video also.

Don't care about the past. Reagan OK'd abortion in his state at one point. Only thing that matters to me is results and I have those in spades.

MAGA!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 05:19:16 am »
I've seen it many times previously and it bothered me greatly but current events are making me wonder if there was not method to the madness.

Oh I get it!  Keep your enemies close?  Nah.  The Clintons and Trumps had been friends for a long time.  Good thing that most of the population didn't care to look at the inauguration lunch.