Author Topic: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate  (Read 9157 times)

Online corbe

Re: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2017, 01:11:18 am »
   Between them and the Illegals Texas will be BLUE in less than 20 years, fortunately I'll be dead.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2017, 01:58:43 am »
Obscene is prohibited, distasteful is not.  There's a fine line, I'm sure.  One man's obscene is anther's just icky.  Personally, I don't care for some of the scatological references, but I'm just one guy.

I guess the mods jobs are hard enough without making them harder. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2017, 02:00:53 am »
I guess the mods jobs are hard enough without making them harder.

I look at it as making them earn their salaries.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2017, 02:02:20 am »
   Between them and the Illegals Texas will be BLUE in less than 20 years, fortunately I'll be dead.

I've always said that Texas should have a wall around all its borders.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2017, 02:07:04 am »
    A recently Banned Briefer informed me through a PM one night that all the moderators were Russian Bots cause you ba#bleep were to cheap to donate, 2016 cost saving measures or some such.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2017, 02:20:27 am »
I've always said that Texas should have a wall around all its borders.

That reminds me of a joke.

A 'Bama Fan , a OU fan and a Saxet fan were walking down the beach, they spied a glass vase in the sand. After digging it out a Genie appeared and said .."Each of you get ONE wish". 

The 'Bama fan wished that all 27 National championships they claim were true. ... Granted.... the Saxet fan wished his State was surrounded by a 100 foot high impenetrable wall....... Granted, ..The OU fan wished to fill texas to the brim with water.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2017, 02:42:11 am »
Yeah, and the sky is falling since it has been more than 20 years since Texas has elected a Democrat to any state office.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2017, 02:59:39 am »
   She doesn't scare you at all, because Abbott kicked her azz by historical porportions, does she @IsailedawayfromFR ?

Yea, me neither, but the recent trends in Texas Population do not look good, to me, anyway.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2017, 03:11:51 am »
Frank Cannon wrote:
"Salty language is bringing this place down, but go nowhere threads where people mindlessly fight over Trump or Roy Moore are fine with you? I find that absurd."

That's why I call 'em "Seinfeld threads".

... and generally stay outta them!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2017, 03:24:36 am »
   She doesn't scare you at all, because Abbott kicked her azz by historical porportions, does she @IsailedawayfromFR ?

Yea, me neither, but the recent trends in Texas Population do not look good, to me, anyway.

It's good to see the boobs she stuck her ex with the bill for are still holding up.  That's quality work there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2017, 03:26:44 am »
That's why I call 'em "Seinfeld threads".

... and generally stay outta them!

But are you master of your domain?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2017, 03:36:43 am »
Sure, now I'm an oldie. Thanks fer nuttin'.

You know I love you.

Was speaking about how long we've been here, that's all!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2017, 03:36:52 am »
   If she'd just let a rat chew that mole off her face as @Frank Cannon advocated over a year ago she'd be even more HOT!    ah hell what am I saying, I'd hit it.

* In a loving way, not physically.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:38:41 am by corbe »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2017, 03:38:03 am »
Funny that whatever you have to say, no matter how crude, is just fine, but if someone else does it and you disagree with them you go running to Myst.

You have a helluva nerve calling ANYONE out for "crude". 

Go play with Cheech.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2017, 03:41:10 am »
You have a helluva nerve calling ANYONE out for "crude". 

Go play with Cheech.

That's right, we can both be the pot or the kettle or one of each, doesn't matter to me.  We both know that you have absolutely no standing calling out anyone else's bad behavior.  My suggestion is for you to stfu about it, but I doubt you can.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2017, 03:42:23 am »
   If she'd just let a rat chew that mole off her face as @Frank Cannon advocated over a year ago she'd be even more HOT!    ah hell what am I saying, I'd hit it.

* In a loving way, not physically.

Listen. For the right dollar amount Abortion Barbie will become whatever political and social ideal you want. She used to be a GOP'er then went full Rat. Now she is open to the next highest bidder.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2017, 03:54:09 am »
That's right, we can both be the pot or the kettle or one of each, doesn't matter to me.  We both know that you have absolutely no standing calling out anyone else's bad behavior.  My suggestion is for you to stfu about it, but I doubt you can.

Look, dummy.,

I don't claim to have any standing here.

YOU are the one who trolled me here about "crude language"....perhaps hoping a MOD or even @mystery-ak would come in.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2017, 03:57:14 am »
83 is too eff'n old for anyone to be in congress.   Put the old fart out to pasture and let him enjoy his final years doing macramé or playing checkers down at the local Mormon center or telling his great grand kids to "pull my finger"

Yes!  I don't like Romney but 83 is ridiculous. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2017, 04:00:35 am »
Look, dummy.,

YOU are the one who trolled me here about "crude language"....perhaps hoping a MOD or even @mystery-ak would come in.

Man, I am such vapid pablum.  :crying:... can't remember the last time I was PM by a MOD...much less @mystery-ak .... felt pretty good being one of the last posters in a thread Myst locked. Guess I need to step up my game.....  :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2017, 04:03:49 am »
    I normally come to any woman's defense here @DCPatriot on what I perceive is an unfair characterization upon them, But I've noticed lately they have been wanting me to butt out, it's a @RoosGirl conspiracy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2017, 04:08:55 am »
@DCPatriot @RoosGirl

I may be the odd man out here, but I don't think either of you are particularly "crude."  May just be me.

Now, both of you, sights on me, on three.  1...2...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2017, 04:12:11 am »
Man, I am such vapid pablum.  :crying:... can't remember the last time I was PM by a MOD...much less @mystery-ak .... felt pretty good being one of the last posters in a thread Myst locked. Guess I need to step up my game.....  :smokin:

Getting kicked in the azz here is highly underrated, It hurts, it automatically increases my monthly donation @Fathom but it makes me question the whole concept moore and leaves me a bit disillusioned often, until a Trumper shows up and then all is right in the world again.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2017, 04:13:45 am »
Look, dummy.,

"Dummy", that's nice.  Much better than you calling me a c*nt again.  Maybe you are cleaning yourself up.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2017, 04:15:14 am »
"Dummy", that's nice.  Much better than you calling me a c*nt again.  Maybe you are cleaning yourself up.

Please get the post where I referred to you in that venacular.

You can't.  Because I would NEVER use that word.  Not in my lexicon.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2017, 04:16:16 am »
   Getting kicked in the azz here is highly underrated, It hurts, it automatically increases my monthly donation @Fathom but it makes me question the whole concept moore and leaves me a bit disillusioned often, until a Trumper shows up and then all is right in the world again.

@corbe ...... what donation? All they said was 'Keep It Up"..... and your out of here".... to a better place I S'posed.  :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Frederick Douglass