Author Topic: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate  (Read 9144 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump moves to block Romney from the Senate
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2017, 11:13:09 pm »

I believe this got started because someone referred to Trump as a "fecal smear."   

Has anyone else said anything commensurate with that?   I think that tops the "crude"  list of everything i've heard on this forum so far.

@Frank Cannon

Frank, could you make a quick check of your posting history for us? We’re trying to settle an argument...  :smokin: :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2017, 11:16:40 pm »
@Frank Cannon

Frank, could you make a quick check of your posting history for us? We’re trying to settle an argument...  :smokin: :silly:

Have you forgotten? I'm a Trumpster. Odd thing is I got AT's and NT's pissed at me for liking Donny.

BTW I will be using the shit stain remark in future posts. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2017, 11:21:46 pm »
Why are some people here obsessed with nasty stuff.

I think I'm becoming a prude.  But anyway, I'm sick of it.

It is fairly recent, but it apparently meets with owner's/administrators' business model, so we live with it or leave.

Remember the guy obsessed with genitalia in every post? Wonder what happened to him?

Because since he left, the standards have declined to well below even his level.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2017, 11:24:38 pm »
@Frank Cannon

It wasn't Frank.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2017, 11:26:31 pm »
   Yes, @Cripplecreek was 'over the top' with that fecal smear comment LAST WEEK and survived it, which made me happy because he and I share a lot of traits, obviously. 
   I don't believe this is about that, I could be wrong but this about the duly noted, perceived insensitivity towards half the Voting Population of America, Women, not Trumpers.

Shirley @Emjay I assumed you knew you can 'REPORT' any post to the Moderators, regardless.  I just assumed you were the reason half of my 'late night' posts are gone in the morning when I wake up.

As @Cyber Liberty so eloquently stated Myst and her Mods walk a fine line between keeping us informed, entertained and above all keeping an almost invisible hand while doing it.  KUDOS! 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2017, 11:34:44 pm »
I think @Emjay was referring to @Cripplecreek 's obscene and often sexual slurs of Trump and anyone
supportive of Trump. I am going to have to side with her on this.

That's right, at least that's the way I read her comment. And my recollection of what @mountaineer and @Sanguine were talking about was on the Matt Lauer thread and completely different.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 11:38:06 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2017, 11:36:47 pm »

Because since he left, the standards have declined to well below even his level.

Salty language is bringing this place down, but go nowhere threads where people mindlessly fight over Trump or Roy Moore are fine with you? I find that absurd. There are two street gangs around here. They roll into threads looking to be offended and then go off the rails knife fighting each other over the stupidest topics. Page after page digging into minutia and stuff people said 3 years ago. That stuff is is far more damaging to my sensibilities than someone calling Donny a shit stain and then going on their way.

Oh, and before I forget, no matter what garbage you spin here California sucks. The state just let a murder go Scot free.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2017, 11:41:29 pm »
Oh, and before I forget, no matter what garbage you spin here California sucks. The state just let a murder go Scot free.

Wasn't exactly the first time, either.......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2017, 11:51:39 pm »
Salty language is bringing this place down, but go nowhere threads where people mindlessly fight over Trump or Roy Moore are fine with you? I find that absurd. There are two street gangs around here. They roll into threads looking to be offended and then go off the rails knife fighting each other over the stupidest topics. Page after page digging into minutia and stuff people said 3 years ago. That stuff is is far more damaging to my sensibilities than someone calling Donny a shit stain and then going on their way.

See Briefers @Frank Cannon does have lucid moments of brilliant, rational thought and in this instance he is 100% on target.

I saw the earlier posts about a 'gang' of us pushing the envelope here, doesn't your Mouse have a scroll wheel if NOT Myst has provided you with 2 super options 'REPORT' or 'IGNORE',  I suggest you determine the best option for You.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2017, 11:59:21 pm »
It wasn't Frank.

No it wasn't @Frank Cannon. It was @Cripplecreek calling Trump a "fecal smear" and @Emjay
reported him to @mystery-ak. A couple of hours later @Cripplecreek used the term again so
I guess mysty is ok with it. Like someone earlier said put up with it or leave.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2017, 12:01:58 am »
No it wasn't @Frank Cannon. It was @Cripplecreek calling Trump a "fecal smear" and @Emjay
reported him to @mystery-ak. A couple of hours later @Cripplecreek used the term again so

I was wondering who the sole person was that didn't have him on ignore. Lucky you.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2017, 12:05:07 am »
I was wondering who the sole person was that didn't have him on ignore. Lucky you.

I don't have anyone on ignore, I usually scroll by him with out reading but sometimes not quickly enough.

Online corbe

« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2017, 12:15:57 am »

@jpsb

He called obummer a smear also on multiple occasions in the past but that didn't seem to bother the Trumpers.
    I remember the post (I could find only 1 in his posting history) and he caught hell for it in Forum from the usual suspects, which incidentally, doesn't seem to bother him.
    So @Cripplecreek doesn't seem to exercise the tact that some of us other NT'ers do here but I do love this place.
    We have Free Speech here (within reason), last time I checked.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2017, 12:18:24 am »

It sounds to me like @mystery-ak and the mods allow people to say whatever they want, as long as they don't attack fellow members personally.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2017, 12:19:14 am »
@jpsb

He called obummer a smear also on multiple occasions in the past but that didn't seem to bother the Trumpers.
    I remember the post (I could find only 1 in his posting history) and he caught hell for it in Forum from the usual suspects, which incidentally, doesn't seem to bother him.
    So @Cripplecreek doesn't seem to exercise the tact that some of us other NT'ers do here but I do love this place.
    We have Free Speech here (within reason), last time I checked.

You also have to realize he deals with maintaining health facilities.  He's using proper terminology and would certainly recognize said smears.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2017, 12:27:23 am »
It sounds to me like @mystery-ak and the mods allow people to say whatever they want, as long as they don't attack fellow members personally.

Just don't tell NeverTrumpers that they are effectively supporting Hillary and all is good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2017, 12:28:02 am »
I find some of the language here disgusting...and believe me I AM NOT A PRUDE....being raised in the military and marrying into it I have been known to use a few choice words but I try to contain myself here and I do wish others would do the same.

When it is directed at another member I and the MODS will step in.

This is an adult forum but that doesn't mean that I condone some of the statements I have read on some threads...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2017, 12:28:57 am »

You also have to realize he deals with maintaining health facilities.  He's using proper terminology and would certainly recognize said smears.

True Dat @edpc
   Every slide he looks at in his microscope is his own personal Rorschach test and it would be a safe assumption that he mumbles under his breath most every time 'that looks like Trump'.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2017, 12:32:47 am »
Just don't tell NeverTrumpers that they are effectively supporting Hillary and all is good.

Flat out slandering of other posters is frowned upon here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2017, 12:40:20 am »
Flat out slandering of other posters is frowned upon here.

That doesn't seem to stop him from doing it....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2017, 12:40:48 am »
Even if it is the Judicial branch and one could say Obama, the executive branch, had nothing to do with the same-sex marriage ruling in 2015, still, it came under Obama. The presidency might have some sway on some of these issues.

Even with Trump coming in for America, it still might be too late on some things, Obama did a lot of damage to the nation.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2017, 12:42:49 am »
Back to the real issues, Hatch is 83. One might really wonder if he should run again at that age.

I always liked him, I'm sure one can find something he did one would not like.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2017, 12:44:26 am »
Can we call people Californians or is that a bridge too far?

Online corbe

« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2017, 12:49:36 am »
    I always used the politically Incorrect: Californacators.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2017, 12:51:40 am »
    I always used the politically Incorrect: Californacators.

That's a bridge and 2 side streets too far.