Author Topic: Nolte: New York Times NAMBLA-izes Pre-Teen Boys Wearing Eye Makeup  (Read 738 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
One of the healthiest of human instincts is to feel your stomach roll over at the sight of sexualized children. Though we might not be able to articulate it, there is a big difference between a little kid playing grownup and, say, this… And that is not a little girl, by the way; that is a young boy as photographed by the left-wing New York Times.

If you share this healthy instinct, this particular Times Thanksgiving Day piece, an article tailor-made to appeal to the pedophile/pederast demography, will undoubtedly bruise a piece of your soul.

Written by Bee Shapiro, the article features no less than six photographs of adolescent and even prepubescent boys wearing and putting on women’s makeup, and even posing in uncomfortably suggestive ways — including this ten-year-old.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/27/nolte-new-york-times-nambla-izes-pre-teen-boys-makeup/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Nolte: New York Times NAMBLA-izes Pre-Teen Boys Wearing Eye Makeup
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 08:57:35 pm »
Ain't this sweet?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 09:01:45 pm »
So the old Grey Lady finds her true calling.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 09:06:42 pm »
This photo has haunted me for years:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 09:40:05 pm »
This photo has haunted me for years:

I have always wondered how people could say that homosexuality is natural and acceptable,   but adults being attracted to children is not.   

On what basis can you claim that the one is okay,  but the other is sick?   

@Jazzhead
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 09:40:47 pm »
Ain't this sweet?

That bothers me just looking at it.   Someone needs a good @ss whipping. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Millee

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:55 pm »

That bothers me just looking at it.   Someone needs a good @ss whipping.

Agreed. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 10:23:52 pm »

I have always wondered how people could say that homosexuality is natural and acceptable,   but adults being attracted to children is not.   

@Jazzhead

About 15 years ago I was an elder for a Presbyterian church and was researching for an upcoming vote.   The vote was on the role of homosexuals in the Church.   We all know PCUSA has since approved it but at the time they had not.

I couldn't sleep for 3 days after spending about 4 hours researching.   Up until 1978 the homsexuals and the pedophiles worked together to normalize their agenda.   It was in 78 that the gays broke away as they felt the pedophiles were hurting their movement.   Not because they disagreed with their behavior but because it hurt them in the public square.

Have no doubt, normalization of pedophilia is on its way.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 11:44:59 pm »

@Jazzhead

Oh, they base that all on consent.

At which point you have to ask, "OK, what about bestiality? Oh... don't lecture me on consent - that dog is humping your leg!"
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 11:48:19 pm »
Oh, they base that all on consent.

They do till I point out that homosexuals were regarded as "non compos mentis"  and could not give legal consent either.   

Up until 1973,  Homosexuality was regarded as a mental illness.   According to the law in existence prior to that time,  they couldn't give consent.   

At which point you have to ask, "OK, what about bestiality? Oh... don't lecture me on consent - that dog is humping your leg!"

I've pointed that out myself on previous arguments on this topic.   

— Lord Melbourne —