Author Topic: Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians  (Read 704 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/exposing-americas-biggest-hypocrites-evangelical_us_5a184f0ee4b068a3ca6df7ad

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 03:42:51 pm »
Liberal editorial writers are really making a meal of this. You have one of the most conservative states and now, its public is confronted with either voting for the lib'rul agenda or voting for someone who may be tainted in ways to many but still stands for conservatism. The whole situation is botched that this did not come out before.

Judge Jeannine also pointed out how hypocritical the left is being, did Al Franken say Moore should step down? JJ sounded like he did but there is Franken staying in there.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 04:15:27 pm »
Wow, the Huffington Post. The final authority on evangelical Christians.

These cult zealot liberals lecturing Christians on hypocrisy? That's rich.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 04:45:21 pm »
Religion and politics, by their very natures, rarely mix well.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:22:00 pm »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 06:16:57 pm »
The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 12:06:49 am »
Once more:
Consider the source of this supposition.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 12:16:35 am »
If the pictures didn't exist, Franken would still be denying he did anything wrong.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 12:32:23 am »

In Christendom plenty of 14 year old virgin women have gotten married.
Once upon a time that was a normal age for a young woman to marry.

For the past few decades since cultural marxists have run amok encouraging
young women to have sex outside marriage,  14 year old sluts are the norm.
Why don't I see protests here about that ??

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:32:44 am by KingsX »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 12:45:15 am »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/exposing-americas-biggest-hypocrites-evangelical_us_5a184f0ee4b068a3ca6df7ad

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.
When one has principles, one will sometimes get caught not acting with those in mind.  That is caused having a conscience or being reminded of it.

If, like liberals, one has no fundamental principles, one can never get caught acting wrongly.

Here's an article with more details.
The problem with liberalism: It has no limiting principles.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/the_problem_with_liberalism_it_has_no_limiting_principles_.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington