Author Topic: People in Alabama Knew Attacks on Roy Moore Were Coming, Writer Says  (Read 917 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Left was always going to come at Alabama Republican Roy Moore with everything they had, a conservative author told Laura Ingraham Wednesday night on “The Ingraham Angle.”

Moore, a former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice and now GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate, has been accused of having relations with a 14-year-old girl and assaulting a 17-year-old when he was in his early 30s — more than 30 years ago.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillyer-alabamians-knew-attacks-moore-coming/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:50:20 pm by Mod2 »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: People in Alabama Knew Attacks on Roy Moore Were Coming, Writer Says
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 05:51:31 am »
Let's see, Moore takes $11,000 out of his own pocket to erect a Ten Commandments Monument, and nobody saw this Coming?

So we're supposed to believe he's the Devil because the Dems and Establishment Pubbies don't want him shaking their apple tree?

Boy, this was a tough one to call. NOT.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 05:55:37 am »
Let's see, Moore takes $11,000 out of his own pocket to erect a Ten Commandments Monument, and nobody saw this Coming?

So we're supposed to believe he's the Devil because the Dems and Establishment Pubbies don't want him shaking their apple tree?

What I find amazing is the seeming desire of many here to paint the man with the broad brush without even waiting for the facts, nor any regard for the leftist sharks who are leading this feeding frenzy.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 11:53:44 am »
What I find amazing is the seeming desire of many here to paint the man with the broad brush without even waiting for the facts, nor any regard for the leftist sharks who are leading this feeding frenzy.

Funny how the Dems have foisted all this 'Sexual Diversity' and flamethrower accusations of troglodytic 'Bigotry' if anyone looks Sideways at their exalting of LGBTQIQ Divide and Conquer agenda/s.

Then turn it right around to rip the One Hot Button sexual accusation at a man known for putting his own money where his mouth is, which is guaranteed to cause dissension and division among their Opponents: Conservatives.

People who Self Identify as Christians. Get them to turn on and attack Moore too.

If there's Anything or Anyone a true Leftist despises, it's a Christian.

They're all Anti-Diversity Bigots.

From the crowd who cursed us with predators being allowed to use the Ladies restrooms if they 'Felt' like a tranny that day.

And some of us right here are Still falling for it.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 02:12:39 pm »
Who the hell is the guy to the right of Laura?  Looks like a mashup of James Traficant and Phil Leotardo.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:34:05 pm »

@Smokin Joe @To-Whose-Benefit?

America is dying because the majority here are now too utterly stupid to govern themselves any longer.  And that to is not an accident!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:35:21 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 12:30:59 pm »
@Smokin Joe @To-Whose-Benefit?

America is dying because the majority here are now too utterly stupid to govern themselves any longer.  And that to is not an accident!
It couldn't be more true, now, but wait a generation. The blind are leading the blind further into the abyss, and telling them they are on their way to the mountaintop.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 02:28:53 pm »
It couldn't be more true, now, but wait a generation. The blind are leading the blind further into the abyss, and telling them they are on their way to the mountaintop.

Makes me truly sad to think about it. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 07:30:37 pm »

Well said........