Author Topic: Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'  (Read 33351 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'
« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:13 pm »
At the ripe old age of 73 Mick Jagger just had a baby with a 30 yr old woman.

Ron Wood and Rod Stewart conference called and said 'amateur.'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:23 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

That was my point—-the way they met and his feeling that a 15 year old girl was right for him.

Yeah, that struck me as a little weird, and that it was at a "dance recital."  Personally, I can't imagine marrying somebody 14 years my junior because we'd have so little in common.  Ever heard the song "Hey 19" by Steely Dan.  It's like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2017, 05:18:44 pm »
Personally, I can't imagine marrying somebody 14 years my junior because we'd have so little in common.  Ever heard the song "Hey 19" by Steely Dan.  It's like that.

She don't remember the Queen of Soul.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2017, 05:19:49 pm »
He is old.  Hell. He can't remember what he had for dinner last night much less the shortened version of American Pie.

They shortened that song so much the levy was still full at the end.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2017, 05:21:19 pm »
Instead of a new thread...posting here. Another accuser debunked.

Court Documents: Roy Moore Accuser Has ‘Violent Nature,’ History of Criminal Fraud Against Own Family
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/26/court-documents-roy-moore-accuser-violent-nature-history-criminal-fraud-family/

Birmingham, ALABAMA — Court documents related to Tina Johnson, an Alabama woman who claims that Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore groped her in his office decades ago, may raise questions about Johnson’s motives in making the accusation.
The documents, reviewed by Breitbart News, show that Moore represented Johnson’s mother in a nasty custody case for Johnson’s then 12-year-old son, Daniel Sitz. In the case, Johnson was repeatedly painted by Moore’s client as an unfit, absent, and unstable mother and was accused of taking her son from his elementary school against his will. Johnson’s mother was ultimately awarded custody in the case.

One affidavit signed by Johnson’s mother while she was represented by Moore accused Johnson of having a “violent nature” and noted that she “has been treated by a psychiatrist when she was approximately 15 years of age.” Johnson was a teenage mother.

Separate criminal documents show that, as late as 2010, Johnson was arrested and pled guilty to felony fraud charges related to checks belonging to a family member. She also entered a court drug program.

Speaking to AL.com, Johnson first went public with the claim that Moore groped her when she was “on legal business with her mother” in 1991. The website noted that “Johnson reached out to AL.com” to discuss her alleged experience with Moore.

The website related that Johnson was “at the office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother, with whom he’d been living.”

Johnson claimed that, after the two met with Moore, her mother walked out of the office door first and that, as Johnson was walking out, Moore grabbed her buttocks from behind. “He didn’t pinch it; he grabbed it,” she claims.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2017, 05:21:30 pm »

You win the Frank Cannon Cool Award for the day for making a relevant Steely Dan reference in a thread.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2017, 05:24:04 pm »
Don't you remember? They had short versions of all those songs like Nights in White Satin that cut all the solos and long riffs out to get them to fit a top 40 format.

I do remember, which is why I mentioned "Roundabout" in my post.  Some songs, however, don't lend themselves to such heavy editing.  Was Aqualung released as a single?  I don't know, but it seems it might have had trouble getting airplay back then. 

While typing, I found this quote about the song (my emphasis): 

This is Jethro Tull's most famous song, but it was not released as a single. Ian Anderson told us why: "Because it was too long, it was too episodic, it starts off with a loud guitar riff and then goes into rather more laid back acoustic stuff. Led Zeppelin at the time, you know, they didn't release any singles. It was album tracks. And radio sharply divided between AM radio, which played the 3-minute pop hits, and FM radio where they played what they called deep cuts."

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1422
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:25:00 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2017, 05:27:55 pm »
Instead of a new thread...posting here. Another accuser debunked.

Court Documents: Roy Moore Accuser Has ‘Violent Nature,’ History of Criminal Fraud Against Own Family
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/26/court-documents-roy-moore-accuser-violent-nature-history-criminal-fraud-family/

Birmingham, ALABAMA — Court documents related to Tina Johnson, an Alabama woman who claims that Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore groped her in his office decades ago, may raise questions about Johnson’s motives in making the accusation.
The documents, reviewed by Breitbart News, show that Moore represented Johnson’s mother in a nasty custody case for Johnson’s then 12-year-old son, Daniel Sitz. In the case, Johnson was repeatedly painted by Moore’s client as an unfit, absent, and unstable mother and was accused of taking her son from his elementary school against his will. Johnson’s mother was ultimately awarded custody in the case.

One affidavit signed by Johnson’s mother while she was represented by Moore accused Johnson of having a “violent nature” and noted that she “has been treated by a psychiatrist when she was approximately 15 years of age.” Johnson was a teenage mother.

Separate criminal documents show that, as late as 2010, Johnson was arrested and pled guilty to felony fraud charges related to checks belonging to a family member. She also entered a court drug program.

Speaking to AL.com, Johnson first went public with the claim that Moore groped her when she was “on legal business with her mother” in 1991. The website noted that “Johnson reached out to AL.com” to discuss her alleged experience with Moore.

The website related that Johnson was “at the office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother, with whom he’d been living.”

Johnson claimed that, after the two met with Moore, her mother walked out of the office door first and that, as Johnson was walking out, Moore grabbed her buttocks from behind. “He didn’t pinch it; he grabbed it,” she claims.

Funny how these potential ulterior motives never get mentioned by the professional liars of the Washington Post.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2017, 05:28:25 pm »
He is old.  Hell. He can't remember what he had for dinner last night much less the shortened version of American Pie.

I'll have you know I bloody well do remember what I had for dinner!  What I forgot was to put my teeth back in after.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:29 pm »
They shortened that song so much the levy was still full at the end.

Tell me about it.

I had that song on super Hits of the 70's 8-Trac, It was one of those bootleg copies sold in backrooms next to the 3 packs of 2 year old Hustler's... but I digress.  When the song started to fade out I thought it was just getting ready to change tracks......  It didn't.   The next song was "Ahab the Arab" or "The Streak" I don't remember Ethel.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:36 pm »

Then again, The Queen of Soul looks like she don't remember her dentist's phone number after her T-giving performance last year.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #311 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:58 pm »
I'll have you know I bloody well do remember what I had for dinner!  What I forgot was to put my teeth back in after.

Those 4pm dinners really mess with your schedule.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #312 on: November 27, 2017, 05:31:25 pm »
You win the Frank Cannon Cool Award for the day for making a relevant Steely Dan reference in a thread.

That glass belongs to me, unless you don't think my mentioning the song about being with a much younger mate merits a toast.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2017, 05:32:31 pm »

Fix-o-dent or Sea Bond?

Offline edpc

« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2017, 05:34:37 pm »
That glass belongs to me.......

You can hold it for a sec and take one of those pretend drinks people do at church with the communion chalice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2017, 05:37:13 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2017, 05:38:27 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2017, 05:42:36 pm »
What was the question? :pondering:

There was a question?  See, this is why I should have gotten a young bride...to remember stuff.  Of course, being a wife, she remembers everything no matter how old she is....
I will NOT comply.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2017, 05:47:39 pm »
There was a question?  See, this is why I should have gotten a young bride...to remember stuff.  Of course, being a wife, she remembers everything no matter how old she is....

and even if she doesn't remember she's still right
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2017, 05:47:57 pm »
That glass belongs to me, unless you don't think my mentioning the song about being with a much younger mate merits a toast.

You have to mention a Steely Dan song to be considered for the award. If you can find a way to shoehorn something about "Muscatel" in a thread about taxes, I'll send it your way.

! No longer available

Silver Pines

« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2017, 05:58:32 pm »

Then again, The Queen of Soul looks like she don't remember her dentist's phone number after her T-giving performance last year.

@edpc

It isn’t often a forum post makes me yelp-laugh, but that did it, lol.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2017, 06:04:35 pm »
You have to mention a Steely Dan song to be considered for the award. If you can find a way to shoehorn something about "Muscatel" in a thread about taxes, I'll send it your way.

! No longer available

I did.  "Hey 19" is a song by Steely Dan, containing the line about "'Retha Franklin."  I like my sparkling wine dry.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »
I did.  "Hey 19" is a song by Steely Dan, containing the line about "'Retha Franklin."  I like my sparkling wine dry.

Well.....here you go......

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2017, 06:13:48 pm »
Well.....here you go......

Most excellent, thank you.  That one's butt has a balcony you can do Shakespeare from.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2017, 06:30:54 pm »
Most excellent, thank you.  That one's butt has a balcony you can do Shakespeare from.

As many rump fed runyons have........