Author Topic: Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'  (Read 33283 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'
« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2017, 02:21:18 am »
   We're way beyond Morals, @bigheadfred, it's 2017, let's try some Fables for awhile, it rest easier on the soul.

uh huh

aw WTH, I'll give it a try. let's see...a fable...

Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2017, 02:22:18 am »

Abhors homosexuality, but dresses like Village People member and brandishes ladies gun.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2017, 02:39:49 am »
    But, how big is his Belt Buckle?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2017, 02:43:12 am »
    But, how big is his Belt Buckle?

Is it bigger than a .38 Special?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2017, 03:00:10 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pastor says Roy Moore was seeking the 'purity of a young woman'
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2017, 01:29:14 pm »
@roamer_1

Well, but you were going to the movies and to eat.  We have to be clear, that is not what Moore was there for.   Accounts from those who worked with him and from those who worked at the mall confirm that he went there not to do those things, but to troll for young girls and to bother them.  He was known as a guy who didn't have a normal social life. 

I have to say, I live in a very small rural town, and I don't know of single people who go to recitals or school concerts for entertainment.  I just never heard of anyone who does that.  Those things are attended by parents who have kids in the recitals and concerts, and their relatives.  Singles and marrieds just drive elsewhere for stuff to do.
Most of the singles I have known go to the bar. If you don't drink, though, that isn't much of a place to look around. Small towns don't have much. Besides we don't know why he was at the mall, just that he talked with people there. It's almost as evil as hanging around the grocery store.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2017, 01:33:21 pm »
It's almost as evil as hanging around the grocery store.

Thank God he wasn't sitting on a park bench with snot running down his nose eying little girls.
They would have strung him up or worse, written a number one best selling song about his life.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2017, 01:40:11 pm »
Thank God he wasn't sitting on a park bench with snot running down his nose eying little girls.
They would have strung him up or worse, written a number one best selling song about his life.

Roy playing the flute in the ‘deranged flamingo’ stance would be the perfect way to end this bizarre saga.

Silver Pines

« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2017, 03:31:46 pm »
@CatherineofAragon
OR, he was the same dang Boy Scout then that he's been for the last THIRTY FRIGGIN YEARS. And he certainly doesn't seem to have a problem having relations with his WIFE of thirty years.

@roamer_1

Lol, yeah, the wife he met when he was hanging out at recitals at 30 and met a 15 year old and knew she was right for him.  That wife.

I guess you could say he’s a Boy Scout...after all, they admit perverts now.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2017, 04:33:30 pm »
@roamer_1

Lol, yeah, the wife he met when he was hanging out at recitals at 30 and met a 15 year old and knew she was right for him.  That wife.

@CatherineofAragon

I wonder how Roy (Lil Mohammad) Moore would rule on a child molestation case where a defendant claimed "I was just looking for some purity your honor".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2017, 04:37:38 pm »

@WineNot

You outright lying creep. In what alternate universe was Aqualung a #1 best selling song?

Offline WingNot

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2017, 04:50:57 pm »
@WineNot

You outright lying creep. In what alternate universe was Aqualung a #1 best selling song?

You are the anti-mater in my universe! Or the evil Spock in Mirror Mirror.  I can't decide which! :tongue2:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2017, 04:56:20 pm »
You are the anti-mater in my universe! Or the evil Spock in Mirror Mirror.  I can't decide which! :tongue2:

Just for shits and giggles, I looked up the top Jethro Tull songs on the Billboard 100.

Living in the Past hit #11 in January of '73 and Bungle in the Jungle hit #12 in January of '75. Aqualung never made it into the top 100.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2017, 04:59:57 pm »
@roamer_1

You relate the events about Moore's nuptials, but incompletely.  From Wiki:

Marriage and children

Moore first saw his future wife, Kayla Kisor, when she was in her mid teenage years, performing at a dance recital. In his 2005 autobiography, Moore described his reaction, writing: "I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life."[28] Years later, Moore and Kisor met again at a Christmas party. She was then a divorced mother. They married a year later in 1985 when Moore was 38 and Kisor was 24. They have four adult children.[29]

They met when at a dance recital she was a teenager (which I think is kinda strange) but didn't date, and when they did she was 23 and a divorcee.  Of all the things he's been accused of so far, this probably isn't the weirdest. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2017, 05:02:52 pm »
Just for shits and giggles, I looked up the top Jethro Tull songs on the Billboard 100.

Living in the Past hit #11 in January of '73 and Bungle in the Jungle hit #12 in January of '75. Aqualung never made it into the top 100.

I wasn't aware Aqualung was even released as a single.  It was rather long, and long songs generally were not released back then without heavy editing (The single release of "Roundabout" by Yes was just over three minutes).  We're going to have to take Mr. Not out back for a serious thrashing.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2017, 05:04:30 pm »

They met when at a dance recital she was a teenager (which I think is kinda strange) but didn't date, and when they did she was 23 and a divorcee.  Of all the things he's been accused of so far, this probably isn't the weirdest.

@Cyber Liberty

That was my point—-the way they met and his feeling that a 15 year old girl was right for him.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2017, 05:05:44 pm »
I wasn't aware Aqualung was even released as a single.  It was rather long, and long songs generally were not released back then without heavy editing (The single release of "Roundabout" by Yes was just over three minutes).  We're going to have to take Mr. Not out back for a serious thrashing.

Don't you remember? They had short versions of all those songs like Nights in White Satin that cut all the solos and long riffs out to get them to fit a top 40 format.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2017, 05:06:13 pm »

Kinda of strange for a man accused of chasing teens for their purity to marry a divorcee.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2017, 05:08:01 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I wonder how Roy (Lil Mohammad) Moore would rule on a child molestation case where a defendant claimed "I was just looking for some purity your honor".

@Cripplecreek

Lol, I don’t even want to think about it. 

I was just looking around on Twitter.  Popehat said we’re this close to some Moore defender showing up on Fox waving a copy of “Lolita.”

Offline WingNot

« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2017, 05:10:42 pm »
Don't you remember? They had short versions of all those songs like Nights in White Satin that cut all the solos and long riffs out to get them to fit a top 40 format.

He is old.  Hell. He can't remember what he had for dinner last night much less the shortened version of American Pie.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2017, 05:11:33 pm »
@Cripplecreek

I was just looking around on Twitter.  Popehat said we’re this close to some Moore defender showing up on Fox waving a copy of “Lolita.”

https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

Sure glad times have changed

Offline edpc

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2017, 05:11:43 pm »
@Cripplecreek

While playing Don't Stand So Close To Me at a screening of Pretty Baby.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2017, 05:12:11 pm »

This is what they're now desperately clinging to, to make Moore into a creeper. While different, he did nothing about it till years later.

This is now a 40 year old story give or take, and the anti-Moore taliban are now deperately reaching to try and make him unfit to be Senate, to satisfy their ulterior political agendas. While not aligned with today's morality, it's a desperate grasp to take it across 40 years to try and hook it to this Senate race.
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2017, 05:12:35 pm »
At the ripe old age of 73 Mick Jagger just had a baby with a 30 yr old woman.